The General Kit Kat Thread

Whatever's on your mind, spill it here
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Re: The General Kit Kat Thread

Post by Kali Durga »

hellosmith wrote: One of the flavors is pop rocks & jelly beans. It's out of this world. I wasn't expecting much, because it sounds like some kids' birthday party gimmick, but it is so amazing. Engineers must have crafted this stuff. The timing of it is incredible. The chocolate has to melt before you get anywhere near the pop rocks, and when it finally does the exploding and popping comes out of nowhere, then you have to chew through the mini jelly beans to finish it, so it's like chocolate AND candy in one slow motion bite.
Holy hell, who'll send me some of these??
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
dmdv1
Little Ghost

Post by dmdv1 »

Kali Durga wrote:
hellosmith wrote: One of the flavors is pop rocks & jelly beans. It's out of this world. I wasn't expecting much, because it sounds like some kids' birthday party gimmick, but it is so amazing. Engineers must have crafted this stuff. The timing of it is incredible. The chocolate has to melt before you get anywhere near the pop rocks, and when it finally does the exploding and popping comes out of nowhere, then you have to chew through the mini jelly beans to finish it, so it's like chocolate AND candy in one slow motion bite.
Don't worry I'll bring you some
Never trust a hippy
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Dave, I'm gonna buy you a triple serving of hashbrowns. Scattered, smothered, diced, chunked, peppered, covered, how ever you want 'em. And a beer. Or two.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
PugFaceRex
Little Ghost

Post by PugFaceRex »

Kali Durga wrote:Dave, I'm gonna buy you a triple serving of hashbrowns. Scattered, smothered, diced, chunked, peppered, covered, how ever you want 'em. And a beer. Or two.
You definitely want to give Dave margaritas. Then you get to meet "Southern States Dave". :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
<BluefordT> jey pals i am,we is,fuckeres rerred up
<BluefordT> jhdb
-------------------------------------------------------
<Quizze> i didnt like pug asking jack if he would eat himself as a hot dog.... off color
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Ah, thanks for the tip. Shame Waffle House doesn't sell margaritas, that would be fun times.
Hamptonio
Little Ghost

Post by Hamptonio »

dmdv1 wrote:
Kali Durga wrote:
Don't worry I'll bring you some
<JackWhite> Hamptonio: yes, and tell the lovely wife that i really love the pot pie recipe. i can't get enough LOL! anyway, let me know when you get that package of test pressings i sent you.
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Ain't no secret that Dave and I are LOVERS OF JUNK FOOD!! HELL YEAH!
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

Mondo getting their Kit Kat flipper groove on.
Yummy.png
http://blog.mondotees.com/2010/06/08/ja ... -in-store/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
dmdv1
Little Ghost

Post by dmdv1 »

PugFaceRex wrote:
Kali Durga wrote:Dave, I'm gonna buy you a triple serving of hashbrowns. Scattered, smothered, diced, chunked, peppered, covered, how ever you want 'em. And a beer. Or two.
You definitely want to give Dave margaritas. Then you get to meet "Southern States Dave". :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jeez I still have memories of that hangover
Never trust a hippy
PugFaceRex
Little Ghost

Post by PugFaceRex »

dmdv1 wrote:
PugFaceRex wrote:
Jeez I still have memories of that hangover
you were rat-arsed and having a jolly good time.
<BluefordT> jey pals i am,we is,fuckeres rerred up
<BluefordT> jhdb
-------------------------------------------------------
<Quizze> i didnt like pug asking jack if he would eat himself as a hot dog.... off color
helloabsalom
Little Bird

Post by helloabsalom »

curseofhalos wrote:
dmdv1 wrote:Two words. Curly Wurly
Dammit I love Curly Wurlies. Wish they sold them in the US. Once the weather cools, I'll have to have my girlfriend get her pen pal in Scotland to send some.
So I'm your girlfriend now? Last I checked we's gettin' married in October. :lol:
helloabsalom = The Official White Swirl Thread Killer
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

Boom!!
curseofhalos

Post by curseofhalos »

helloabsalom wrote:
curseofhalos wrote:
Dammit I love Curly Wurlies. Wish they sold them in the US. Once the weather cools, I'll have to have my FIANCE get her pen pal in Scotland to send some.
So I'm your girlfriend now? Last I checked we's gettin' married in October. :lol:
Fixed. I hate typing that word out some times. I mean, no accent, so do I use an extra E? How does that work? Sorry! :oops:
helloabsalom
Little Bird

Post by helloabsalom »

curseofhalos wrote:
helloabsalom wrote:
curseofhalos wrote:
Dammit I love Curly Wurlies. Wish they sold them in the US. Once the weather cools, I'll have to have my FIANCE get her pen pal in Scotland to send some.
Fixed. I hate typing that word out some times. I mean, no accent, so do I use an extra E? How does that work? Sorry! :oops:
No apologies necessary silly man. Someone has to come around every once in a while and bust your balls. ;)

And so I'm on topic... Curly Wurly's are the most incredible thing ever.
helloabsalom = The Official White Swirl Thread Killer
Hamptonio
Little Ghost

Post by Hamptonio »

bump
<JackWhite> Hamptonio: yes, and tell the lovely wife that i really love the pot pie recipe. i can't get enough LOL! anyway, let me know when you get that package of test pressings i sent you.