Deals You Can't Pass Up

Whatever's on your mind, spill it here
Post Reply
User avatar
AJ123
Little Ghost
Posts: 1298
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:41 am
Location: Southern California

Deals You Can't Pass Up

Post by AJ123 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:00 pm

As per a suggestion from Stl_Ben here is the thread where you can post links to records and accessories that are on sale or just a deal that you couldn't pass up.


Shop Radio Cast has a great deal on 2 Yellowcard slipmats. They are $3 each and there is free shipping on them so you can get the pair for $6.

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Y ... p-Mat.html
http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Y ... p-Mat.html

User avatar
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant
Posts: 7252
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:48 pm
Location: st louis missouri
Contact:

Re: Deals You Can't Pass Up

Post by Stl_ben » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:10 pm

Excellent thread idea!
Bring on the deals!
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net

User avatar
AJ123
Little Ghost
Posts: 1298
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:41 am
Location: Southern California

Re: Deals You Can't Pass Up

Post by AJ123 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:34 am

Anyone who wanted a Zaireeka 4xLP from RSD but didn't want to pay $70 for one these sellers on amazon have them listed for only $30.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CF5 ... e=&seller=


bkramer10
Little Ghost
Posts: 1035
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:06 pm
Location: Houston

Re: Deals You Can't Pass Up

Post by bkramer10 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:38 pm

I think this thread would be good for store-wide discounts as well.

Anyone know of an online record store that has 15% off deals right now? I want to get the new Sabbath album for under $20 if I can.

dunedin
Little Ghost
Posts: 1083
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:51 pm

Re: Deals You Can't Pass Up

Post by dunedin » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:09 am

bkramer10 wrote:I think this thread would be good for store-wide discounts as well.

Anyone know of an online record store that has 15% off deals right now? I want to get the new Sabbath album for under $20 if I can.
Import CDs has it for $17.49 but it is classed as "heavy" so they may add a bundle for S&H

http://www.importcds.com/music/2605674/black-sabbath-13

redflag
Little Cream Soda
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu May 10, 2012 5:41 am

Re: Deals You Can't Pass Up

Post by redflag » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:48 pm

I gave this a try and was very happy with the deal. http://nortonrecords.gostorego.com/hurr ... -6787.html

User avatar
mushmouth
Little Cream Soda
Posts: 281
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 8:18 am

Re: Deals You Can't Pass Up

Post by mushmouth » Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:39 am

redflag wrote:I gave this a try and was very happy with the deal. http://nortonrecords.gostorego.com/hurr ... -6787.html
I think I'm going to skip the bundle and grab all 10 of those singles in the comic sleeves. Zoom in on the screamin' Jay Hawkins one. THOSE ARE AWESOME!

2 bucks each??? That's a killer deal.

redflag
Little Cream Soda
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu May 10, 2012 5:41 am

Re: Deals You Can't Pass Up

Post by redflag » Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:40 am

mushmouth wrote:
redflag wrote:I gave this a try and was very happy with the deal. http://nortonrecords.gostorego.com/hurr ... -6787.html
I think I'm going to skip the bundle and grab all 10 of those singles in the comic sleeves. Zoom in on the screamin' Jay Hawkins one. THOSE ARE AWESOME!

2 bucks each??? That's a killer deal.
? The bundle is the 10 singles and the comic sleeves (the singles are in plain sleeves, but the comic sleeves are also in the box). The pic and the text about them being without picture sleeves is confusing. The sleeves by themselves are 2 bucks each. So really for 7 bucks more you get the records too. But yeah, the Screaming Jay Hawkins one about his fight with Esquerita is awesome.

User avatar
Kaber
Little People
Posts: 3475
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 2:39 pm

Re: Deals You Can't Pass Up

Post by Kaber » Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:01 am

The record shop FOPP in the uk is selling
re-issue vinyl including jazz such as Miles Davis, Coltrane and others
for £7 - £10 - DOL Records / Studio Media....

User avatar
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant
Posts: 7368
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:42 am

Re: Deals You Can't Pass Up

Post by Kali Durga » Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:16 pm

redflag wrote:
mushmouth wrote:
redflag wrote:I gave this a try and was very happy with the deal. http://nortonrecords.gostorego.com/hurr ... -6787.html
I think I'm going to skip the bundle and grab all 10 of those singles in the comic sleeves. Zoom in on the screamin' Jay Hawkins one. THOSE ARE AWESOME!

2 bucks each??? That's a killer deal.
? The bundle is the 10 singles and the comic sleeves (the singles are in plain sleeves, but the comic sleeves are also in the box). The pic and the text about them being without picture sleeves is confusing. The sleeves by themselves are 2 bucks each. So really for 7 bucks more you get the records too. But yeah, the Screaming Jay Hawkins one about his fight with Esquerita is awesome.
Need... to learn... to stay... outta these threads!! Dammit, I'm supposed to be saving money right now.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."

User avatar
jrfhoutx
Flipper
Posts: 1697
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:46 am
Location: Where everything is bigger...

Re: Deals You Can't Pass Up

Post by jrfhoutx » Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:49 pm

If you're a Doors fan, you can't beat today's PopMarket deal. Live at the Bowl 2LP on 180g and BluRay or DVD for <$40...
"They were a garage band on Sympathy?! Who knew?" -- EVM
ISO/FS/FT
FLANAGAN, YARRGH!!!
Douchebag Thief

User avatar
AJ123
Little Ghost
Posts: 1298
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:41 am
Location: Southern California

Re: Deals You Can't Pass Up

Post by AJ123 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:40 am

http://www.amazon.com/Dont-Forget-Who-Y ... R29Q3FV3P6

^ good deal on Miles Kane's new record. I payed $24 for the pre order so I don't think the price will get any lower

User avatar
AJ123
Little Ghost
Posts: 1298
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:41 am
Location: Southern California

Re: Deals You Can't Pass Up

Post by AJ123 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:12 pm

http://www.amazon.com/Beacon-Deluxe-Doo ... AS81LWLLE6

^Deluxe CD edition of Beacon by Two Door Cinema Club in new condition for only $1.50

User avatar
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant
Posts: 7252
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:48 pm
Location: st louis missouri
Contact:

Re: Deals You Can't Pass Up

Post by Stl_ben » Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:47 pm

Free records on my site....ending in just a few hours so enter now before it's too late.
Dailyvinyl.net
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net

Post Reply