How does your pet look like?? (post pictures here)

Whatever's on your mind, spill it here
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Re: How does your pet look like?? (post pictures here)

Post by candycaneboy03 »

love_islander wrote:
gdm wrote:
love_islander wrote:The last time I had a pet was 20 years ago when I had a mouse. Today I've gotten something new. Provided the one on the left gives birth to a boy, then we'll have them as pets for a long while :)

If it's a girl what will happen?
so when can i come and visit?!?!?

no but really, i really love the fact that you're growing some aminals and stuff on your new amazing land. Are you planning on farmin up some crops as well? Then again, i reckon that'd be waaay more labor intensive than you can allow given your research and such.

There's something about raising animals/farming that i've always been fond of and have wanted to experience at some point. Need a hand taking care of them critters?
"Love, Peace And Hair Grease"
gdm
Little Acorn

Post by gdm »

love_islander wrote:
gdm wrote:
love_islander wrote:The last time I had a pet was 20 years ago when I had a mouse. Today I've gotten something new. Provided the one on the left gives birth to a boy, then we'll have them as pets for a long while :)

HaHa. That's what I figured. Well I guess either way it will be good then. :lol: :lol:
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

candycaneboy03 wrote:
love_islander wrote:
gdm wrote:

no but really, i really love the fact that you're growing some aminals and stuff on your new amazing land. Are you planning on farmin up some crops as well? Then again, i reckon that'd be waaay more labor intensive than you can allow given your research and such.

There's something about raising animals/farming that i've always been fond of and have wanted to experience at some point. Need a hand taking care of them critters?
I don't mind anyone coming by whenever, but we don't have much happening just yet (3 visitors from PNG are coming by in a few weeks which will be fun for them). I have some potatoes growing which will probably end up providing all of the potatoes we will ever need (even though this may peg me as a "meat and potatoes guy" this is just what we've gotten around to thus far; this should generate around 1-200kg if all goes well).

I've got a lot of crops in mind (a few for beer and alcohol production though) but I just need more time there. We're trying to get our folks to retire and live close by to look over things while we get ourselves set up to settle.
theeradicaleclectic wrote:oh man.... that was just harsh.... :shock:
Sorry - I wasn't sure if that answer was really necessary, but he did ask...
gdm
Little Acorn

Post by gdm »

love_islander wrote:
candycaneboy03 wrote:
love_islander wrote:
gdm wrote:

I don't mind anyone coming by whenever, but we don't have much happening just yet (3 visitors from PNG are coming by in a few weeks which will be fun for them). I have some potatoes growing which will probably end up providing all of the potatoes we will ever need (even though this may peg me as a "meat and potatoes guy" this is just what we've gotten around to thus far; this should generate around 1-200kg if all goes well).

I've got a lot of crops in mind (a few for beer and alcohol production though) but I just need more time there. We're trying to get our folks to retire and live close by to look over things while we get ourselves set up to settle.
theeradicaleclectic wrote:oh man.... that was just harsh.... :shock:
Sorry - I wasn't sure if that answer was really necessary, but he did ask...
I hope it's a bull. You can get a steak pretty easy but a cool pet like that is hard to find.
PugFaceRex
Little Ghost

Post by PugFaceRex »

13871_10100339175337219_617115977_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<BluefordT> jey pals i am,we is,fuckeres rerred up
<BluefordT> jhdb
-------------------------------------------------------
<Quizze> i didnt like pug asking jack if he would eat himself as a hot dog.... off color
Moller72
Little Ghost

Post by Moller72 »

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386323776.537070.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386323793.936535.jpg
The dog here has issues hr tongue is so long she can't get the whole thing in her mouth.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

dafuq? no pet pics in over 2 years!

Gunter enjoying the snow recently. unfortunately for me, he was with my ex, enjoying the snow so i did not get to play with him... anyway.
he is everything i hate...