I shoot real film (Analog Photography hobby thread)

Whatever's on your mind, spill it here
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Re: I shoot real film (Analog Photography hobby thread)

Post by arewhyehen »

curseofhalos wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:
anonymousbrunette wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:I am going to take a look at this after work when I have more time. It looks pretty cool. Might have to grab one too
Two of the early bird options disappeared before my very eyes this morning. Better hop to it Ryan.
Ugh, ya I know. I am at work right now (and shouldn't even be on here) so I don't have time to even look at the options. I might just choose one of the early bird options right now to save it and then read later and change it i feel I need to.

What one did you all go with??
We went with the $129 kickstarter edition.
I really like the Kickstarter edition as well
hsp88
Little Ghost

Post by hsp88 »

arewhyehen wrote:
curseofhalos wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:
anonymousbrunette wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:I am going to take a look at this after work when I have more time. It looks pretty cool. Might have to grab one too
Two of the early bird options disappeared before my very eyes this morning. Better hop to it Ryan.
Ugh, ya I know. I am at work right now (and shouldn't even be on here) so I don't have time to even look at the options. I might just choose one of the early bird options right now to save it and then read later and change it i feel I need to.

What one did you all go with??
We went with the $129 kickstarter edition.
I really like the Kickstarter edition as well
early birds have been gone for weeks now, i went with the $129 sanremo and the lens kit.
JohnC
Little Ghost

Post by JohnC »

lomography.com/homes/johnccc

http://hhhancock.tumblr.com

ISO :
Action Bronson - LP's , 7"s etc !
Supercute/Dum Dum Girls - Rookie Tunes Flexi.
Tina Trachtenburg "Rachel" doll
hxcoliver
Little Acorn

Post by hxcoliver »

hsp88 wrote:if anyone is interested in a really awesome instant camera, check out this lomography kickstarter, only 3 days to go. the easy double exposures sold me but overall it looks like a pretty fun camera and the instax film is pretty easy to get.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/lo ... ant-camera
Wow that looks really cool. I just wish it wasn't instax mini, I kinda really don't like that format, should be instax wide or something. But awesome that you can manually control it and have all kinds of freedoms to fuck around with.
hsp88
Little Ghost

Post by hsp88 »

hey guys, i have an instagram account dedicated to only posting my original Polaroids, feel free to check it out, ill follow back.

http://www.instagram.com/hportnofphoto

here is a shot i took recently, hope you dig it
Uptown Manhattan @ Midnight
Mint SLR670M
Impossible 600 Film
Lumu Light Meter
30 Second exposure time
UP.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MichaelRox
Little Cream Soda

Post by MichaelRox »

I posted these photos a little while back but just now came across this thread. Taken at Bonnaroo this year using a Hasselblad 501c and Ilford Delta 3200 film.
My avatar photo was taken by Jo McCaughey of me and my wife using my Hasselblad 501C.
hsp88
Little Ghost

Post by hsp88 »

MichaelRox wrote:I posted these photos a little while back but just now came across this thread. Taken at Bonnaroo this year using a Hasselblad 501c and Ilford Delta 3200 film.
very nice
Juanjo
Little Cream Soda

Post by Juanjo »

Nice thread, good to discover some analog love amongst the swirlers, here is my contribution:

www.est4ntigua.tumblr.com
This machine steals souls.
chaptertwentyone
Little People

Post by chaptertwentyone »

A thought crossed my mind earlier, how long until we see a TMR/JW custom Polaroid camera?
Over the past year there have multiple interviews where Jack has spoken about his love for Polaroid cameras and he's even used them onstage.
Even though they've put out the holga and Dianna, I wonder if this could be a thing.
“I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA STAB HIM RIGHT IN THE BACK
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
AND HE’LL NEVER COME BACK
‘MEMBER THAT?”
MichaelRox
Little Cream Soda

Post by MichaelRox »

I would love to see this. He could work with the Impossible Project. It would be amazing. They could even do TMR frames (since it seems that Impossible is really into coming up with different frame designs).
My avatar photo was taken by Jo McCaughey of me and my wife using my Hasselblad 501C.
Juanjo
Little Cream Soda

Post by Juanjo »

Film Ferrania are commited to film production (starting with reversal film). They are "almost" there and the response has been amazing so far, but they still need a little push to reach the goal. Whatever you do instant film, black and white, colour or reversal is a project very worth of funding in my opinion.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fi ... nalog-film
This machine steals souls.
chaptertwentyone
Little People

Post by chaptertwentyone »

MichaelRox wrote:I would love to see this. He could work with the Impossible Project. It would be amazing. They could even do TMR frames (since it seems that Impossible is really into coming up with different frame designs).
My thoughts exactly.
A black and yellow camera and the frames could be black with yellow third man figures scattered around or something like that.
I'd certainly buy one, I have plenty of fun with my jack and meg cameras as is.
“I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA STAB HIM RIGHT IN THE BACK
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
AND HE’LL NEVER COME BACK
‘MEMBER THAT?”
hsp88
Little Ghost

Post by hsp88 »

If you happen to be in New York, specifically Long Beach any time in the month of May, come by Gentle Brew Coffee. I'm showing my instant photography all month.

arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

hsp88 wrote:If you happen to be in New York, specifically Long Beach any time in the month of May, come by Gentle Brew Coffee. I'm showing my instant photography all month.

Very cool. I am pretty far away from there, but would be interested in checking some out if you have a gallery online somewhere
hsp88
Little Ghost

Post by hsp88 »

arewhyehen wrote:
hsp88 wrote:If you happen to be in New York, specifically Long Beach any time in the month of May, come by Gentle Brew Coffee. I'm showing my instant photography all month.

Very cool. I am pretty far away from there, but would be interested in checking some out if you have a gallery online somewhere
thanks! Ya i have a few places i post most of my instant photos, my Instagram and flickr. also i created a store to sell some of the prints i made for the show, these are most of the photos i selected for the show with just a few missing.
www.hportnofphoto.com
www.instagram.com/hportnofphoto
https://www.flickr.com/photos/hportnof/