Baby on the way

Whatever's on your mind, spill it here
Kaber
Little People

n/a

Post by Kaber »

n/a
Last edited by Kaber on Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
3quid
Little Acorn

Re: Baby on the way

Post by 3quid »

Congrats Kevin.
harvestgirl
spinning top mama

Post by harvestgirl »

all the best to you, heather & the boys!!! welcome little miles!~ <3
"Doodled on your Milwaukee 03 as well (white flowers, cups of coffee, and love letters)"
JohnC
Little Ghost

Post by JohnC »

Congratulations !!!
http://hhhancock.tumblr.com

ISO :
Action Bronson - LP's , 7"s etc !
Supercute/Dum Dum Girls - Rookie Tunes Flexi.
Tina Trachtenburg "Rachel" doll
barrowc
Little Cream Soda

Post by barrowc »

Congratulations :)
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

Finally home for now at least. Miles has Jaundice so we will have to monitor his bilirubin levels and he may have to return to the hospital for phototherapy sessions but this has been the case with everyone of my children. It is nothing serious and is quite common in babies. Anyways here are a few pictures he is healthy and could not be anymore proud of him.I need to get some freaking sleep if the baby will let me. Fun times, but also exhausting times. Thanks for all the kind words and wishes.

I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
loripanori
Vampire Slayer

Post by loripanori »

Kevin, he is just too cute! A big congratulations to you and the wifey. I hope you can get some sleep tonight. I dunno if our kitty will let us sleep tonight or not, he is highly wound up after being alone for a few days while we were off concert-hopping. Someone did check on him while we were away, of course, but little Trigger is sure howling (loudly) for extra attention tonight... While I'm sure it's not the same as a baby crying all night, our cat is pretty darn good at making sure no one sleeps when he wants to play.

(cue Adam laughing at me for likening a baby to a cat)
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

loripanori wrote:Kevin, he is just too cute! A big congratulations to you and the wifey. I hope you can get some sleep tonight. I dunno if our kitty will let us sleep tonight or not, he is highly wound up after being alone for a few days while we were off concert-hopping. Someone did check on him while we were away, of course, but little Trigger is sure howling (loudly) for extra attention tonight... While I'm sure it's not the same as a baby crying all night, our cat is pretty darn good at making sure no one sleeps when he wants to play.

(cue Adam laughing at me for likening a baby to a cat)

So you are Adam's Lori? I never put this one together, but I am from Kentucky you cannot expect me to be smart. We have three cats, four dogs, a rabbit and now four kids. I know what you mean about cats, all of ours like to drive me crazy.
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
loripanori
Vampire Slayer

Post by loripanori »

I am indeed... or "his lady" as he credited me in the threads where he posted our videos :D

I dunno how you handle it with so many animals and children! Talk about exhausting... We have one cat, and he's enough to drive you nuts at times (mostly when you're sleeping and he's meowing and/or trying to paw his way into somewhere he shouldn't be). I joked to Adam earlier that you're breeding your own little rock band down there in Kentucky... The way I figure, you now have a drummer, a bassist, a lead guitarist, and a lead singer. Just sign em up for some lessons, and 15 years from now you could be rich! You could call them "Sons of Kevron", it's got a real ring to it.
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

He is so cute!
I am gonna start a pictures thread right away cause we need them all in one topic
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
LaurieAK
Little Acorn

Post by LaurieAK »

Awwww. He's a total cutie!
Whatta head of hair! Looks like he'll need a haircut by next week!
:D
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

Thanks everyone not sure if you have seen it but I am running a contest on the littleroom. All you have to do is pick a number between 1-1000 and I will ask my oldest son to pick a number. The winner gets a prize pack sent out to them. It is under the Rant and Rave section and is titled Baby Name Contest. It closes at 8:00 p.m. CST tonight.
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

loripanori wrote:I am indeed... or "his lady" as he credited me in the threads where he posted our videos :D

I dunno how you handle it with so many animals and children! Talk about exhausting... We have one cat, and he's enough to drive you nuts at times (mostly when you're sleeping and he's meowing and/or trying to paw his way into somewhere he shouldn't be). I joked to Adam earlier that you're breeding your own little rock band down there in Kentucky... The way I figure, you now have a drummer, a bassist, a lead guitarist, and a lead singer. Just sign em up for some lessons, and 15 years from now you could be rich! You could call them "Sons of Kevron", it's got a real ring to it.
I honestly could not tell you how we ended up with so many animals or children but I definitely would not change a thing.

Adam called you "his lady"? Where is the video I mist of missed it. Please do try to keep him straight I have strong suspicions that he is cloning mice and that children will be next.
loripanori
Vampire Slayer

Post by loripanori »

Haha, I'll try to keep him in line over here. I think the video links are posted in the Tour Discussion threads for the Detroit and Toronto shows... The Detroit links are on here, along with some pics from our trip, but I think the Toronto links are only posted on the LR.