NASCAR

Whatever's on your mind, spill it here
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Re: NASCAR

Post by arewhyehen »

cwja wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:
IamFrank007 wrote:Oh my god Ryan...... You got fat.... Is that a redneck diet your on ,to go with your redneck "sport" :D :D :D
I'd rather be fat than an asshole.
I manage to do both. Slacker.
I have my days when I can be both, too. haha
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

Just returned from the wedding. Sorry we weren't able to connect Friday, Ryan but you'd be proud...we drank energy drinks, threw back tall Budwisers, cheered on "sprints" and "late models", learned the nuances of being under the caution flag, and came home ensconced in dirt.

I realize this all makes me sound utterly daft but an excellent night was had by all. Racing cherry officially popped.
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Oh, and I met this guy outside of the restrooms, which was a highlight. Sometimes I fuckin' love people.
image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

anonymousbrunette wrote:Just returned from the wedding. Sorry we weren't able to connect Friday, Ryan but you'd be proud...we drank energy drinks, threw back tall Budwisers, cheered on "sprints" and "late models", learned the nuances of being under the caution flag, and came home ensconced in dirt.

I realize this all makes me sound utterly daft but an excellent night was had by all. Racing cherry officially popped.
Hahaha, awesome! Glad you enjoyed your first race. I didn't end up sticking around for any races. I left after my meet and greets. I got your message about the race while I was driving and was already on my way home. I made some pretty good timing ....took about 14 hours and made it home about 4am..haha around 7pm I already needed a nap and didn't think I would never make the full drive, but I tried a powerbar instead of an energy drink (I don't do those) and it worked surprisingly well.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

anonymousbrunette wrote:Oh, and I met this guy outside of the restrooms, which was a highlight. Sometimes I fuckin' love people.
image.jpg
Yeah, you definitely meet some interesting people at the track.....haaha
cigarman44
Little Cream Soda

Post by cigarman44 »

Finally changing the 99 sticker on my car to the 19 paid off.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

cigarman44 wrote:Finally changing the 99 sticker on my car to the 19 paid off.
Yeah, I like Carl. Happy to see him get a win with the new team. It's been awhile since we have seen that back flip haha
IamFrank007
Little Acorn

Post by IamFrank007 »

arewhyehen wrote:
IamFrank007 wrote:Oh my god Ryan...... You got fat.... Is that a redneck diet your on ,to go with your redneck "sport" :D :D :D
I'd rather be fat than an asshole.
That's why they call me Frank.
Frank is a funkasaurus rex......................
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

A little Jack while I watch some NASCAR in Pocono.

littleacorn
Little Ghost

Post by littleacorn »

arewhyehen wrote:A little Jack while I watch some NASCAR in Pocono.

I enjoyed a few bottles of regular Jack and some of the finest greenery Illinois has to offer over this great weekend! Super happy for Truex finally getting it done with the single car team.
"Jack White shreds like a man who met the devil at the crossroads and punched him in the nuts"
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

littleacorn wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:A little Jack while I watch some NASCAR in Pocono.

I enjoyed a few bottles of regular Jack and some of the finest greenery Illinois has to offer over this great weekend! Super happy for Truex finally getting it done with the single car team.
Yeah...I like Truex since he's gone over to the 78 team. His new crew chief Cole Pearn is from the same town I am from (London, ON) in Canada so it's awesome to see him in victory lane. Pocono is only about 6.5 hours from here. I was going to go to the race this weekend and now wish I would have.
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Haha. Yeah you did. :clap:

My ISO/FS/FT List
littleacorn
Little Ghost

Post by littleacorn »

Hey Ryan you going to Michigan? They're going to play Oh Canada for ya :D
"Jack White shreds like a man who met the devil at the crossroads and punched him in the nuts"
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

littleacorn wrote:Hey Ryan you going to Michigan? They're going to play Oh Canada for ya :D
I haven't been around here much lately..a lot going on. Decided to come check it out and see what's going on. Haha. Glad I did. I sure am going down this weekend. They usually play Oh Canada I think and also fly the canadian flag. Half the people there are from canada. The border is a mess after the races. It's the last time I will see Jeff Gordon. I actually won tickets for the Sprint Cup race, the Truck race, camping for the whole weekend and pit passes for all weekend. Pretty excited. I just got back from Indy a few weeks ago. That race was ok...sucks about Jeff. They are running the same aero package this weekend as indy. Hope Jeff has better luck this race. I saw him win here one year ago. Would love to see him win his last race here and have it be my last race to see him.