NASCAR

Whatever's on your mind, spill it here
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

NASCAR

Post by arewhyehen »

Are you kidding me?

Being a big Gordan fan, I could not be any more pissed off with the end of the race and everything that led up to that finish. Thanks a lot #10..

I've never seen someone have such bad luck. Gordan is the only driver to lead a lap in all races this season and has easily been one of the best drivers in many of those races and it's gotten him no where..
TheHen0
Little Ghost

Re: NASCAR

Post by TheHen0 »

April fool's!
NASCAR's not a sport!
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

TheHen0 wrote:April fool's!
NASCAR's not a sport!
Shut up, kid.
ochfish707
Little Ghost

Post by ochfish707 »

arewhyehen wrote:Are you kidding me?

Being a big Gordan fan, I could not be any more pissed off with the end of the race and everything that led up to that finish. Thanks a lot #10..

I've never seen someone have such bad luck. Gordan is the only driver to lead a lap in all races this season and has easily been one of the best drivers in many of those races and it's gotten him no where..
it was a bit frustrating. Jeff still finished well though.
'i'm taking my ball and going home'
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

ochfish707 wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:Are you kidding me?

it was a bit frustrating. Jeff still finished well though.
Ya, it's too bad this had been every race for him this year...
Still early in the season, let's hope for the best.
makers888
Little Acorn

Post by makers888 »

NASCAR's not a sport!
:lol: Awesome.
ochfish707
Little Ghost

Post by ochfish707 »

he's from my city believe it or not.
'i'm taking my ball and going home'
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

NASCAR's not a sport!
+1 for the kid! Good one!
“We’re more about having fun. I don’t really care about lyrics, honestly. Its rock n’ roll, ya’ know.” - JEFF the Brotherhood
Facebook / FT/ISO / ExpressoBeans Collection / Google+
jrfhoutx
Flipper

Post by jrfhoutx »

NASCAR's not a sport!
NASCAR's not my thing, but I wouldn't say that... get your drivers license before you talk shit about people who drive at high speeds for a living (or do any driving at all for that matter)... I wouldn't say racing isn't a sport, but...

Real racing involves turning left AND right...
"They were a garage band on Sympathy?! Who knew?" -- EVM
ISO/FS/FT
FLANAGAN, YARRGH!!!
Douchebag Thief
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

jrfhoutx wrote: Real racing involves turning left AND right...
+1
“We’re more about having fun. I don’t really care about lyrics, honestly. Its rock n’ roll, ya’ know.” - JEFF the Brotherhood
Facebook / FT/ISO / ExpressoBeans Collection / Google+
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

orangeshoeskid wrote:
jrfhoutx wrote: Real racing involves turning left AND right...
+1
So what's drag racing then? There are no turns and they go 300mph
Hamptonio
Little Ghost

Post by Hamptonio »

<JackWhite> Hamptonio: yes, and tell the lovely wife that i really love the pot pie recipe. i can't get enough LOL! anyway, let me know when you get that package of test pressings i sent you.
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Post by candycaneboy03 »

FUUUUUUUCK!! i really shouldn't have opened this thread.. I didn't catch today's race live and was just gunna watch a recording tomorrow...FUCK..

and i'm a HUGE #24 fan...so FUUUUCK!!! damn...

*should really use that spoiler alert tag mr. arewhyehen* (not being pissy...but man...hate spoilers to sports more than tv shows)

I was at the fontana race last weekend in socal...fucken pissed it got rained out halfway through.. At least i got my #24 and #48 decals for my car and bumper :-D jeffy jeff was creeping up too.

you wanna see if we can get this thread merged with my old nascar thread over here?....http://www.whiteswirl.com/forum/viewtop ... lit=nascar

It's great to see some new Nascar fans.....

Ochfish...had NO idea you were a nascar fan...same goes to you Arewhy....

and i agree about jeff. this season he starts off well and somebody or some random fucken thing takes him out....last week his pit cost him. week before that, pipes cut his tire, forgot what pheonix was, and daytona...well we all know about that one.

damn, First wrestlemania main even doesnt turn out as planned (YES i watch wrestling...:-ppp) and now jeffy jeff didn't win martinsville, him and jimmy OWN martinsville..

man i need a drink....Drunk thread...i'll see you soon.
"Love, Peace And Hair Grease"
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

candycaneboy03 wrote:FUUUUUUUCK!! i really shouldn't have opened this thread.. I didn't catch today's race live and was just gunna watch a recording tomorrow...FUCK..

and i'm a HUGE #24 fan...so FUUUUCK!!! damn...

*should really use that spoiler alert tag mr. arewhyehen* (not being pissy...but man...hate spoilers to sports more than tv shows)

I was at the fontana race last weekend in socal...fucken pissed it got rained out halfway through.. At least i got my #24 and #48 decals for my car and bumper :-D jeffy jeff was creeping up too.

you wanna see if we can get this thread merged with my old nascar thread over here?....http://www.whiteswirl.com/forum/viewtop ... lit=nascar

It's great to see some new Nascar fans.....

Ochfish...had NO idea you were a nascar fan...same goes to you Arewhy....

and i agree about jeff. this season he starts off well and somebody or some random fucken thing takes him out....last week his pit cost him. week before that, pipes cut his tire, forgot what pheonix was, and daytona...well we all know about that one.

damn, First wrestlemania main even doesnt turn out as planned (YES i watch wrestling...:-ppp) and now jeffy jeff didn't win martinsville, him and jimmy OWN martinsville..

man i need a drink....Drunk thread...i'll see you soon.
Fuck sorry dude, I didn't even think, as the race was already finished. It's still a damn great race and you should watch it. Don't forget about the blown engine Jeff had...he's probably been one of the most consistent drivers this season and the ONLY driver to lead a lap in EVERY race this season. He's legit had a shot at winning many of the races and just had extremely bad luck.

I'm real sorry about the spoiler man, I've got that drunk thread for you too though haha.

I'm actually surprised I didn't get more fans here. When driving through the USA all I see are football stadiums and NASCAR tracks. Hell, it's your sport, not mine. I'm Canadian and I enjoy it. You Americans all go nuts over it. I drove 26 hours both ways to Miami homestead to watch the final race last season where tony ans Carl tied. I would have loved to watch Carl win but oh well..
Lola
Little Cream Soda

Post by Lola »

I love NASCAR. I am a Dale Earnhardt, Jr. fan. I really was hoping for a 1, 2, 3 finish for the Hendrick team yesterday. Here's to a great season!
<ifeelstrange> JackWhite: i am looking forward to Tulsa!
<JackWhite> ifeelstrange: me too tulsa is a campfire in the desert of my brain