The Devil's Lettuce

Whatever's on your mind, spill it here
shteev
Little Ghost

Re: The Devil's Lettuce

Post by shteev »

acting like a rabbit with aposable thumbs and a lighter! had a wake and bake after i was awoken by nature this morning and watched resevoir dogs and passed back out for another 5 hours of sleep...love the lazy days.
I could be wronga,,,I could be rright.
hsp88
Little Ghost

Post by hsp88 »

:)
JWhiteIII
Little Acorn

Post by JWhiteIII »

IS anyone gonna be too stoned on 4/20 to remember what the next day is?
Across the Rio Grand-e-o.....
shteev
Little Ghost

Post by shteev »

JWhiteIII wrote:IS anyone gonna be too stoned on 4/20 to remember what the next day is?
hell no...just 2 holidays in row is all...
hsp88
Little Ghost

Post by hsp88 »

candycaneboy03 wrote:so what exactly IS everyone smoking? who has preferences and of what? sativa vs indicas?! Favorite pigout food?! Bongs, pieces or good ol fashioned doobies? OR vaporizers for you rich fucks out there!? Is it legal in your state/country? How much do you buy? (grams, 8ths, quarters?!) how much do you pay?!

GO!

there are about as many Medical marijuana dispenseries as there are starbucks out here in socal..hell, i think more. And I still don't have a Card...go sobriety!
Best investment ive made for my lettuce consumption, it works really well (ive owned a volcano) and i prefer this one

[ebay]260991613962[/ebay]
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

Master Kush. Pineapple Diesiel. Blue Dream.
At the moment.
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
JWhiteIII
Little Acorn

Post by JWhiteIII »

Been a while.....
Across the Rio Grand-e-o.....
woodisgood
Little Ghost

Post by woodisgood »

The wife and I were trying to get pregnant (starting last June, success January), so I haven't had the sweet stuff since. Sad, but I'm surviving with bourbon 'n' beer. Loved me some Bubblegum and the Deez.
"I'd wish you happiness, but I know it'd be detrimental to your art."
2crazikids
Little Acorn

Post by 2crazikids »

woodisgood wrote:The wife and I were trying to get pregnant (starting last June, success January), so I haven't had the sweet stuff since. Sad, but I'm surviving with bourbon 'n' beer. Loved me some Bubblegum and the Deez.
Congrats on the baby! Good Luck!
woodisgood
Little Ghost

Post by woodisgood »

2crazikids wrote:
woodisgood wrote:The wife and I were trying to get pregnant (starting last June, success January), so I haven't had the sweet stuff since. Sad, but I'm surviving with bourbon 'n' beer. Loved me some Bubblegum and the Deez.
THANK YOU!! This will be our first, due the last week of September. We are sooooo psyched! If the kid has my wife's looks and smarts and my musical skills, look out . . .
"I'd wish you happiness, but I know it'd be detrimental to your art."
shteev
Little Ghost

Post by shteev »

afgan kush at the moment...stOOOOOOned
2crazikids
Little Acorn

Post by 2crazikids »

woodisgood wrote:
2crazikids wrote:
THANK YOU!! This will be our first, due the last week of September. We are sooooo psyched! If the kid has my wife's looks and smarts and my musical skills, look out . . .
Aw, that's great. I was due at the same time and came 10/6, my mother was not pleased. So that means you might have a libra or a virgo/libra cusp. All good signs. If you're into that sort of thing :) I have 2 knuckleheads 11 months apart ( Warning: please know that even if you're wife is nursing she CAN STILL GET KNOCKED UP AGAIN!) about to turn 10 and 9 this summer. It's a wild ride and it flashes before you're eyes in a blink. FYI, the "devil's lettuce" comes in very handy during the baby years, so people tell me, but just don't overdo it and wait till baby's fast asleep. Don't feel bad if you have to hit that stuff, better than alcohol IMO. Hope that helps... :oops:
vozhyk87
Little Acorn

Post by vozhyk87 »

Found a seed in my lettuce and started a self-taught Bio 101 course. No special equipment used. Just letting it grow on its own and see what happens.
shteev
Little Ghost

Post by shteev »

just e sure you know how to determine the sex of your plant when you are able so that you dont waste your time...if you knew that then sorry...looks like fun...hope it yields for you
GO LETTUCE!!!!
vozhyk87
Little Acorn

Post by vozhyk87 »

Given that I don't enhance the environment in any way, it will still be a few months before I can determine the gender. Go female!