Irish I was drunk

Whatever's on your mind, spill it here
love_islander
Little People

Re: Irish I was drunk

Post by love_islander »

love_islander wrote:Alcohol ban in my region of Papua New Guinea for one month. No PNG buck's party, no birthday celebration this month. :shock:

Irish I could get drunk :(
Holy shit, no liquor for a while does odd things to a man. I swear I wrapped things up before midnight last night and now its 730 and I'm still pissed as a newt (why are newts so pissed by the way?). Beer + red wine + gin = weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

time to drunk post elsewhere
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

I just wanted to start off by saying its my 25th bday today. Wooooo. Second, I want to go to Nashville for rsd. I'm going to stay until jacks album release and there is 3 days between the two, who's going to go hunting for flexi discs with me during that time? The one on eBay is at 3500$ with 3 days left, I'll spend less money hiring a private investigator and looking for one myself. Where is that creepy guy who searches for people when you need him?

Right now all I picture is the scene from old school when wil ferrel streaks downtown and nobody follow him. Let's not do that. I think that a bunch probably went down in the same spot so let's find them as a group.

Also, I'm drunk so sorry for all posts tonight.

Oh, and please don't sell me anything tonight lol
2crazikids
Little Acorn

Post by 2crazikids »

happy birthday!!!! were loaded too!!! had some kind friends over tonight and jammed and stuff. happy birthday!!!
bkramer10
Little Ghost

Post by bkramer10 »

arewhyehen wrote:I just wanted to start off by saying its my 25th bday today. Wooooo. Second, I want to go to Nashville for rsd. I'm going to stay until jacks album release and there is 3 days between the two, who's going to go hunting for flexi discs with me during that time? The one on eBay is at 3500$ with 3 days left, I'll spend less money hiring a private investigator and looking for one myself. Where is that creepy guy who searches for people when you need him?

Right now all I picture is the scene from old school when wil ferrel streaks downtown and nobody follow him. Let's not do that. I think that a bunch probably went down in the same spot so let's find them as a group.

Also, I'm drunk so sorry for all posts tonight.

Oh, and please don't sell me anything tonight lol
I'm down for that if I make it up there. Was planning on bumming around for the Jack release as well, at least this way we are productive
hawke000

Post by hawke000 »

imdrubjrughtnnow
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Post by candycaneboy03 »

As if i didn't love trader joes enough as is..
me + Image = :mrgreen:
"Love, Peace And Hair Grease"
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Post by candycaneboy03 »

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudes, and the small amount of duudettes...you're cool too...

fucken had my knee landed on a knarly rock whilst diving in the last mountain snow today...last snow of the season....fuck california..
also twisted my wrist ppretty bad... and almost hit a tree (again) while sledding like a pro....
snowball collides with inside ear..... NOT cool...

I had this fucken sandwich called a RODEO Sandwich today..BBQ brisket, Pulled Pork AND...yeah that's right AND TRI-TIP all in one...poor pieces of bread never stood a chance...stupid gift/one stop shop in the middle of bumfuck nowhere had there fucken mini DONUT machine broken today...What the FUCK man?!?! AGAIN mind you...WHAT the FUCK?!?!
Seriously...these things...i <333..quick, i'll trade some tri's for it....must come with dipping sauces....
Now where the hell is my booze?!?! and why the HELL don't we have more smiley's in this place...i mean seriously, the set of smiley's available do not in any shape encompass the full spectrum of human emotion and non-emotion...c'm...on.... like seriously...c'm...on.. We're all grown ass men here..and grown ass women (ith the exception of the transitioning runts on the forum...oh how they begin on an addiction they won't realize until they're foaming at the mouth with empty wallets in about 3 years).

ya know what, And if we want to take our food and drinks into the "non food and drink" permitted areas in our local establishments because little runts stain and spill everything because that's how they do; then we should be allowed to. We're grown ass adults. Bitch, i can hold my fucken cup and plate..i ain't no slob asshole!
But back to what matters in life...(see post above) and
<33333333333333333
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

^awesome drunk post. Not enough "I love you guys" though
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Haha very nice rant. I want some donuts now
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Post by candycaneboy03 »

it's monday.... i don't give a flying two face fuck...monday's are just as good as the weekends to break out the ...everything...and in my case, might as well combine this thread and the devils lettuce thread...monday's just ask for it if you ask me.

and to appease monsieur loooove islands (post from up above).... master of nitty gritty looooove bitty...he's that guy we all know to travel loads and do loads of super genius research and who owns a stellar new home and all of us who ain't as cool as he is (i honestly am being sincere with that) but somehow kind of aspire to be unless we all settled and shit..in which case... can i couch surf? i can cook and clean like it's nobodies business. i'm also good with yard work and just about everything. jack of all trades sumbitch....give me couch..i gives you everyting...(and no that last word isn't a typo) i adapt well, am known to have superb etiquette. :D and i DON'T SNORE! :D

back to the love though....

there's seriously some top notch, fucken as near to altruistic sumbitches on here...live...in realtime...on the whiteswirl.. (hey but seriuosly, why the fuck hasn't the "white swirl" been torn apart by our native pervy minded swirlers?!?!? huh?!?! huuuuuuuuuuuuh?!! i await answers. some of you disapoint me... but others... my oh my.. bloody nice and fucken sympathetic son of a guns. There's some people on here that i owe quite a bit too...but the mere consideration of thoughtful and generous gestures or attempts at being giving without wanting/expecting anything in return... i can't even fucken begin... i'm sure i'm not the only one that's been helped... and i ain't talkin about trivial "get me some vinyl because i don't fucken live there" kind of thing (although, big ups to any of of those who help and get helped with exclusive vinyl..big ups) but rather the up top (not in the high five sense...i give the best high fives but ain't my steez) fellas who seriously have a big heart and shit.

Shout outs (mtv TRL style *even though i fucken hated how they interrupted music videos) go to redsox homeboy...walrus dude from the kiwi region of the world...knows how to handle some aminals or 5.....the recent mofos who bought from me...including arewhyyen....don't understand the name..but yous got a blue suit and you created this thread....big ups there. and that other uk'er who gives me a run for being a bit more than just "fond" of Laura marling...overseas ...chris385 or w/e his numbers are (somebody help that man out with his RSD whishes...dude's top notch and been a great asset to the swirl and its' contests that i rarely, if ever enter, nor win) in any case, some people in this place seriously deserve a big thank you from me...except for the runts who be keeping me from bringing my drinks and food into the arcade zone at chucky cheese man.... *yeah i'm still with that* i'm a grown ass man....i can handle my food...i don't uuse no f'n bib man..you see me with a bib? you see me getting spoon fed? shiiiieeeett.....

....wooooo.... and the last swig..................................end scene....

"and i still ain't got my fucken mini sugar/cinnamon coated donuts...can you believe that? "
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

:oops:

This is the kind of speech I wanted to make for my 3000th post that will most likely be in the morning.

You've inspired me to crack open a beer on this Blunderbussin' Tuesday night.

*edit: and it's good
dmdv1
Little Ghost

Post by dmdv1 »

love_islander wrote::oops:

This is the kind of speech I wanted to make for my 3000th post that will most likely be in the morning.

You've inspired me to crack open a beer on the Blunderbussin' Tuesday night.
Hell its just after 11am here and its makin me wanna crack a beer open right now!!!
Never trust a hippy
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

dmdv1 wrote:

Hell its just after 11am here and its makin me wanna crack a beer open right now!!!
We get served lunch up here from 11AM - to me it sounds like it's already time for a beer there
dmdv1
Little Ghost

Post by dmdv1 »

love_islander wrote:
dmdv1 wrote:

We get served lunch up here from 11AM - to me it sounds like it's already time for a beer there
Im trying to resist and youre not helping!haha
Never trust a hippy
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

candycaneboy03 wrote:it's monday.... i don't give a flying two face fuck...monday's are just as good as the weekends to break out the ...everything...and in my case, might as well combine this thread and the devils lettuce thread...monday's just ask for it if you ask me.

and to appease monsieur loooove islands (post from up above).... master of nitty gritty looooove bitty...he's that guy we all know to travel loads and do loads of super genius research and who owns a stellar new home and all of us who ain't as cool as he is (i honestly am being sincere with that) but somehow kind of aspire to be unless we all settled and shit..in which case... can i couch surf? i can cook and clean like it's nobodies business. i'm also good with yard work and just about everything. jack of all trades sumbitch....give me couch..i gives you everyting...(and no that last word isn't a typo) i adapt well, am known to have superb etiquette. :D and i DON'T SNORE! :D

back to the love though....

there's seriously some top notch, fucken as near to altruistic sumbitches on here...live...in realtime...on the whiteswirl.. (hey but seriuosly, why the fuck hasn't the "white swirl" been torn apart by our native pervy minded swirlers?!?!? huh?!?! huuuuuuuuuuuuh?!! i await answers. some of you disapoint me... but others... my oh my.. bloody nice and fucken sympathetic son of a guns. There's some people on here that i owe quite a bit too...but the mere consideration of thoughtful and generous gestures or attempts at being giving without wanting/expecting anything in return... i can't even fucken begin... i'm sure i'm not the only one that's been helped... and i ain't talkin about trivial "get me some vinyl because i don't fucken live there" kind of thing (although, big ups to any of of those who help and get helped with exclusive vinyl..big ups) but rather the up top (not in the high five sense...i give the best high fives but ain't my steez) fellas who seriously have a big heart and shit.

Shout outs (mtv TRL style *even though i fucken hated how they interrupted music videos) go to redsox homeboy...walrus dude from the kiwi region of the world...knows how to handle some aminals or 5.....the recent mofos who bought from me...including arewhyehen....don't understand the name..but yous got a blue suit and you created this thread....big ups there. and that other uk'er who gives me a run for being a bit more than just "fond" of Laura marling...overseas ...chris385 or w/ehis numbers are (somebody help that man out with his RSD whishes...dude's top notch and been a great asset to the swirl and its' contests that i rarely, if ever enter, nor win) in any case, some people in this place seriously deserve a big thank you from me...except for the runts who be keeping me from bringing my drinks and food into the arcade zone at chucky cheese man.... *yeah i'm still with that* i'm a grown ass man....i can handle my food...i don't uuse no f'n bib man..you see me with a bib? you see me getting spoon fed? shiiiieeeett.....

....wooooo.... and the last swig..................................end scene....

"and i still ain't got my fucken mini sugar/cinnamon coated donuts...can you believe that? "
Are why eh en
R Y A N

Eh? You know, it's a Canadian thing..

HAha, this post is exactly why I made this thread. Love it dude..
Last edited by arewhyehen on Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:33 am, edited 2 times in total.