i love every single one of you little weirdos Xxxxxx
Hahahahahaha
mvickers03
Little Ghost

Re: Irish I was drunk

Post by mvickers03 »

Whoa... I don't remember writing that..

I do love you all though, hahaha.. I think I had a good time too
I'm bored, I'm the chairman of the board.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Irish the room would stop spinning lol
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

Alcohol ban in my region of Papua New Guinea for one month. No PNG buck's party, no birthday celebration this month. :shock:

Irish I could get drunk :(
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Post by candycaneboy03 »

Homemade garlic fries....fireroasted then sauteed poblano/passila chili's sliced....sauteed mushrooms and onion...with chopped cilantro...
Rib eye steak slices laid all over....medium rare of course...

and too keep this thread relevant...a whooooooooooollleee bottle of wine (that i'm halfway through) (i'm out of scotch, bourbon, the V.O.D, the G.I.N and everything else in between) alllllllll to meself.....i like meself more than i like myself....sounds less possessive

we NEED a BOOZE hound POT Luck (see what i did there?) swirler meetout. A whole weekend of booze, bbq and Nonstop vinyl spinning...i'm talking about a WHOLE weekend..not just a 4-12am meetup... vinyl spinning while we sleep, eat, shit and everything in between.... booze pouring.

is it illegal to usps booze?!?!
"Love, Peace And Hair Grease"
jrfhoutx
Flipper

Post by jrfhoutx »

arewhyehen wrote:
2crazikids wrote:I was going to post here Wednesday night that I was bombed... but I was too bombed... :lol:
You're never too bombed to drunk post lol
I wish there was some number in my phone I could text when I was drunk and just have it go no where, kinda like this thread. I am always scared to wake up and check my phone to see who I texted and what I texted them lol

I think next time I am just going to randomly pick a number that I have no idea who it is and text them all night...can't be any harm in that..right?
get yourself a google voice number, link it to your cell, have conversations with yourself...
"They were a garage band on Sympathy?! Who knew?" -- EVM
ISO/FS/FT
FLANAGAN, YARRGH!!!
Douchebag Thief
JoseyWales
Little Acorn

Post by JoseyWales »

Just played a really great show! The venue was great and gave us unlimited free beers.
Took full advantage of that! Ended up splitting my knuckle open on my rim. (Didnt drop the stick though)
So yeah, Im drunk. One of the best shows weve played to date. I wish all of you could have been there.
2crazikids
Little Acorn

Post by 2crazikids »

JoseyWales wrote:Just played a really great show! The venue was great and gave us unlimited free beers.
Took full advantage of that! Ended up splitting my knuckle open on my rim. (Didnt drop the stick though)
So yeah, Im drunk. One of the best shows weve played to date. I wish all of you could have been there.
Hook us up with the info then: times, dates, places, venues. I love live music. TELL ME!!!

Oh yeah, good night with tequila and other things along with a sesh with Blackpool Lights. Fun fun.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Nothing like the beautiful weather at the cottage on a long weekend...with plenty of beer of course.

mojoryan
Little People

Post by mojoryan »

Chocolate-martini-obliteration-train heading my way. The big-white-bright-light is bearing down on me with a chest-rumbling "woOOoo-woOOoo"on full-tilt.

And yeah, I love you crazy bastardos too. ;)
"I might not be perfect but I'm me to the bone"~ Seasick Steve
...words to live by.
"This steepen guy grinds my gears."~stl_ben
imo, it's all a result of the modern record collectors association with commodity fetishism~dcmak5
woodisgood
Little Ghost

Post by woodisgood »

Past hour: Six Point Bengali Tiger . . . Pappy Van Winkle 15 year old . . . now some Guinness and Sazerac rye 18 year old . . . wishing I had just a touch of devil's lettuce . . .

The A-side of the Laura Marling 7" is my favorite Blue Series side . . . perfect example of an amazing take + production gets out of the way and captures the atmosphere. (And I'm not a very big fan of hers. But this side is the Blue Series I play the most. I've bought about four to give to pals of mine. Kinda wish I owned a tri of this.)

And the B. P. Fallon is my favorite Green Series (the Conan is such a close close 2nd). Fucking LOVE this 7". When Jack asks what Viv Prince was like "in the day," I'm pretty sure he means colloquially "back in the day" ("Unconscious."); but Fallon's response is as though Jack meant "during the day." And Jack's next question is "And at night?" And Fallon says "effervescent." Such a classic improvised moment.

Okay, transmission over. Back to the turntable.
Last edited by woodisgood on Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I'd wish you happiness, but I know it'd be detrimental to your art."
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Just won my hockey pool for the season. And I am HAMMMMERRED
mojoryan
Little People

Post by mojoryan »

woodisgood wrote:Past hour: Six Point Bengali Tiger . . . Pappy Van Winkle 15 year old . . . now some Guinness and Sazerac rye 18 year old . . . wishing I had just a touch of devil's lettuce . . .

The A-side of the Laura Marling 7" is my favorite Blue Series side . . . perfect example of an amazing take + production gets out of the way and captures the atmosphere. (And I'm not a very big fan of hers. But this side is the Blue Series I play the most. I've bought about four to give to pals of mine. Kinda wish I owned a tri of this.)

And the B. P. Fallon is my favorite Green Series (the Conan is such a close close 2nd). Fucking LOVE this 7". When Jack asks what Viv Prince was like "in the day," I'm pretty sure he means colloquially "back in the day" ("Unconscious."); but Fallon's response is as though Jack meant "during the day." And Jack's next question is "And at night?" And Fallon says "effervescent." Such a classic improvised moment.

Okay, transmission over. Back to the turntable.
I'm TOTALLY with you on the green series! I love them all; the word has a special place in my heart, sot he green series stands out for me. I wish BP were my grandfather. And yes, the Conan is quite cool as well.
"I might not be perfect but I'm me to the bone"~ Seasick Steve
...words to live by.
"This steepen guy grinds my gears."~stl_ben
imo, it's all a result of the modern record collectors association with commodity fetishism~dcmak5
chrono_1980
Little Ghost

Post by chrono_1980 »

Drunk in vegas- first time here... You guys look lrke you need...
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Happy birthday to me... (april14)