Irish I was drunk

Whatever's on your mind, spill it here
Post Reply
User avatar
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper
Posts: 9771
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:39 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Irish I was drunk

Post by arewhyehen » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:32 am

Yo,

So, I come on here n buy $h1t when I'm drunk and just feel like talkin about stuff so I'm starting this thread for all the other alcoholics....or people who are drunk so we can talk about stuff and not disrupt the other threads.

BluNtMarLey
Little Cream Soda
Posts: 148
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:29 am

Re: Irish I was drunk

Post by BluNtMarLey » Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:10 am

Cool. Every forum needs this thread. The forum Im a regular at has one called Alcoholics Unanimous ..

User avatar
JoseyWales
Little Acorn
Posts: 876
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:05 pm

Re: Irish I was drunk

Post by JoseyWales » Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:39 am

Count me in, I always do my drunk swirl rounds before I pass out!

User avatar
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper
Posts: 9771
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:39 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Irish I was drunk

Post by arewhyehen » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:12 pm

JoseyWales wrote:Count me in, I always do my drunk swirl rounds before I pass out!
I always hope to pass out before I buy too much

User avatar
2crazikids
Little Acorn
Posts: 479
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:22 pm

Re: Irish I was drunk

Post by 2crazikids » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:30 pm

Love this thread. Will visit it a lot. Many, many, many times...

User avatar
shteev
Little Ghost
Posts: 1765
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:44 pm

Re: Irish I was drunk

Post by shteev » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:52 pm

Will need all the threads moved to this one since I shouldn't leave this thread based on my habits...do we need a stoner thread too?
I could be wronga,,,I could be rright.

User avatar
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper
Posts: 9771
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:39 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Irish I was drunk

Post by arewhyehen » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:32 pm

shteev wrote:Will need all the threads moved to this one since I shouldn't leave this thread based on my habits...do we need a stoner thread too?
Hahaha got a good name for a thread for stoners? Then I can add it to this one..

User avatar
shteev
Little Ghost
Posts: 1765
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:44 pm

Re: Irish I was drunk

Post by shteev » Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:13 pm

arewhyehen wrote:
shteev wrote:Will need all the threads moved to this one since I shouldn't leave this thread based on my habits...do we need a stoner thread too?
Hahaha got a good name for a thread for stoners? Then I can add it to this one..
DeNoTs Ma I...
I could be wronga,,,I could be rright.

User avatar
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper
Posts: 9771
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:39 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Irish I was drunk

Post by arewhyehen » Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:28 pm

shteev wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:
shteev wrote:Will need all the threads moved to this one since I shouldn't leave this thread based on my habits...do we need a stoner thread too?
Hahaha got a good name for a thread for stoners? Then I can add it to this one..
DeNoTs Ma I...

Haha

User avatar
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost
Posts: 1807
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 4:47 am

Re: Irish I was drunk

Post by candycaneboy03 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:28 am

I really don't know why this thread wasn't created ages ago....finally i don't have to go drunk posting in other random threads. do you know how difficult it is to stay relevant to the thread when posting/typing like a drunk madman?

now ANY drunk post will be relevant...haha...
"Love, Peace And Hair Grease"

User avatar
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper
Posts: 9771
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:39 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Irish I was drunk

Post by arewhyehen » Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:34 am

candycaneboy03 wrote:I really don't know why this thread wasn't created ages ago....finally i don't have to go drunk posting in other random threads. do you know how difficult it is to stay relevant to the thread when posting/typing like a drunk madman?

now ANY drunk post will be relevant...haha...
Exactly my thoughts and mods can't get mad for pointless posts. Lol

User avatar
mvickers03
Little Ghost
Posts: 1556
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:09 am
Location: Manchester, UK

Re: Irish I was drunk

Post by mvickers03 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:27 am

arewhyehen wrote:
shteev wrote:Will need all the threads moved to this one since I shouldn't leave this thread based on my habits...do we need a stoner thread too?
Hahaha got a good name for a thread for stoners? Then I can add it to this one..
Irish I was stoned? HAHA
I'm bored, I'm the chairman of the board.

User avatar
Grimtale
Little People
Posts: 4976
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:18 pm
Location: East Coast
Contact:

Re: Irish I was drunk

Post by Grimtale » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:38 am

And to think I've bought all my shit sober.... what was I thinking
Grim
I am everything you hate...

User avatar
mojoryan
Little People
Posts: 4611
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:05 pm
Location: Cincinnati, Oh

Re: Irish I was drunk

Post by mojoryan » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:12 am

meds+two MEASLY glasses of wine=ass kicked. Goodnight Seattle!
"I might not be perfect but I'm me to the bone"~ Seasick Steve
...words to live by.
"This steepen guy grinds my gears."~stl_ben
imo, it's all a result of the modern record collectors association with commodity fetishism~dcmak5

User avatar
JoseyWales
Little Acorn
Posts: 876
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:05 pm

Re: Irish I was drunk

Post by JoseyWales » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:31 am

mojoryan wrote:meds+two MEASLY glasses of wine=ass kicked. Goodnight Seattle!
I'm so much on your level right now, its not even funny.

Post Reply