ANNOUNCEMENT - I'm Sorry

Whatever's on your mind, spill it here
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

ANNOUNCEMENT - I'm Sorry

Post by Stl_ben »

I'm sorry Larry. I mistakenly confused you with another swirler. I'll try not to let it happen again.

GO Cardinals!
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Re: ANNOUNCEMENT - I'm Sorry

Post by rsimms3 »

Is this your first or second apology, the title of this thread didn't distinguish.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
dagingerrocker
Little Acorn

Post by dagingerrocker »

Stl_ben wrote:I'm sorry Larry. I mistakenly confused you with another swirler. I'll try not to let it happen again.

GO Cardinals!
I forgive you
I understand that and you got a point there but this amp goes up to eleven...
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

dagingerrocker wrote:
Stl_ben wrote:I'm sorry Larry. I mistakenly confused you with another swirler. I'll try not to let it happen again.

GO Cardinals!
I forgive you
GET OFF MY THREAD!!! Get back on Topic! PM ME!
Don't actually PM me...ever.
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

stephen - it takes a big man to admit when he's wrong. and you are definately that big man. i remember once, when i was a kid, i was wrong. i don't remember the details (you'd think being wrong only once in your life, you'd remember why, but oh well...) and at that time i was NOT THAT BIG MAN. i didn't admit it. didn't apologize. i'll regret that moment of weakness till my dying day. but, i digress. you're willingness to go that extra mile and admit that you were wrong so publicly, only proves that even in the great state of seattle, you are a prince among men. stephen, were i to have a son, i'd want him to be kinda like you. not exactly like you, but kinda. sorta. well, maybe just a little like you. but, still... i think if jack were here, or even the intern watusi, they'd echo my thoughts about your big manhood. um, wait. that sounds funny. hell, you know what i mean. even though you wouldn't give me your wife's JEff tour flexis, i still think you're A-OK in my book. next time you're town, why don't you buy me a drink and we can celebrate this moment?

mods - please clean up the extraneous posts in this awesome thread.
he is everything i hate...
dmdv1
Little Ghost

Post by dmdv1 »

elduderino wrote:stephen - it takes a big man to admit when he's wrong. and you are definately that big man. i remember once, when i was a kid, i was wrong. i don't remember the details (you'd think being wrong only once in your life, you'd remember why, but oh well...) and at that time i was NOT THAT BIG MAN. i didn't admit it. didn't apologize. i'll regret that moment of weakness till my dying day. but, i digress. you're willingness to go that extra mile and admit that you were wrong so publicly, only proves that even in the great state of seattle, you are a prince among men. stephen, were i to have a son, i'd want him to be kinda like you. not exactly like you, but kinda. sorta. well, maybe just a little like you. but, still... i think if jack were here, or even the intern watusi, they'd echo my thoughts about your big manhood. um, wait. that sounds funny. hell, you know what i mean. even though you wouldn't give me your wife's JEff tour flexis, i still think you're A-OK in my book. next time you're town, why don't you buy me a drink and we can celebrate this moment?

Get a room
Never trust a hippy
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

dmdv1 wrote:
elduderino wrote:stephen - it takes a big man to admit when he's wrong. and you are definately that big man. i remember once, when i was a kid, i was wrong. i don't remember the details (you'd think being wrong only once in your life, you'd remember why, but oh well...) and at that time i was NOT THAT BIG MAN. i didn't admit it. didn't apologize. i'll regret that moment of weakness till my dying day. but, i digress. you're willingness to go that extra mile and admit that you were wrong so publicly, only proves that even in the great state of seattle, you are a prince among men. stephen, were i to have a son, i'd want him to be kinda like you. not exactly like you, but kinda. sorta. well, maybe just a little like you. but, still... i think if jack were here, or even the intern watusi, they'd echo my thoughts about your big manhood. um, wait. that sounds funny. hell, you know what i mean. even though you wouldn't give me your wife's JEff tour flexis, i still think you're A-OK in my book. next time you're town, why don't you buy me a drink and we can celebrate this moment?

Get a room
Sounds like it will have to be a big one.
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Post by runofthemill »

pervs
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Are you people on bath salts or what?
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Ever have one of those moments at work when you crack up over something on teh webz but you try to stifle it, so it comes out like choking, and your co-workers get all concerned and want to know if you're ok and can they bring you some water?
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

mods, can you make this thread a sticky? thanks.
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

elduderino wrote:mods, can you make this thread a sticky? thanks.
Think you've already done that.
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

anonymousbrunette wrote:
elduderino wrote:mods, can you make this thread a sticky? thanks.
Think you've already done that.
boof.
chrono_1980
Little Ghost

Post by chrono_1980 »

I think a new apology thread should be started, for making me read that.
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

i felt this needed a bump.