ANNOUNCEMENT - I'm Sorry

Whatever's on your mind, spill it here
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Re: ANNOUNCEMENT - I'm Sorry

Post by dylnfan »

elduderino wrote:stephen - it takes a big man to admit when he's wrong. and you are definately that big man. i remember once, when i was a kid, i was wrong. i don't remember the details (you'd think being wrong only once in your life, you'd remember why, but oh well...) and at that time i was NOT THAT BIG MAN. i didn't admit it. didn't apologize. i'll regret that moment of weakness till my dying day. but, i digress. you're willingness to go that extra mile and admit that you were wrong so publicly, only proves that even in the great state of seattle, you are a prince among men. stephen, were i to have a son, i'd want him to be kinda like you. not exactly like you, but kinda. sorta. well, maybe just a little like you. but, still... i think if jack were here, or even the intern watusi, they'd echo my thoughts about your big manhood. um, wait. that sounds funny. hell, you know what i mean. even though you wouldn't give me your wife's JEff tour flexis, i still think you're A-OK in my book. next time you're town, why don't you buy me a drink and we can celebrate this moment?

mods - please clean up the extraneous posts in this awesome thread.
Fucking brilliant. :clap:
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

dylnfan wrote:
elduderino wrote:stephen - it takes a big man to admit when he's wrong. and you are definately that big man. i remember once, when i was a kid, i was wrong. i don't remember the details (you'd think being wrong only once in your life, you'd remember why, but oh well...) and at that time i was NOT THAT BIG MAN. i didn't admit it. didn't apologize. i'll regret that moment of weakness till my dying day. but, i digress. you're willingness to go that extra mile and admit that you were wrong so publicly, only proves that even in the great state of seattle, you are a prince among men. stephen, were i to have a son, i'd want him to be kinda like you. not exactly like you, but kinda. sorta. well, maybe just a little like you. but, still... i think if jack were here, or even the intern watusi, they'd echo my thoughts about your big manhood. um, wait. that sounds funny. hell, you know what i mean. even though you wouldn't give me your wife's JEff tour flexis, i still think you're A-OK in my book. next time you're town, why don't you buy me a drink and we can celebrate this moment?

mods - please clean up the extraneous posts in this awesome thread.
Fucking brilliant. :clap:
thanks man, it's some of my better work. i just wish i could remember what the hell ben was talking about...
he is everything i hate...
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

I don't remember either. Should I apologize for not remembering?
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

Stl_ben wrote:I don't remember either. Should I apologize for not remembering?
just to be safe...
he is everything i hate...
Hamptonio
Little Ghost

Post by Hamptonio »

RIP bath salts jokes
<JackWhite> Hamptonio: yes, and tell the lovely wife that i really love the pot pie recipe. i can't get enough LOL! anyway, let me know when you get that package of test pressings i sent you.