CANADA!!!

Whatever's on your mind, spill it here
pj101ca
Little Acorn

Re: CANADA!!!

Post by pj101ca »

Most of the players that were on team Canada's winning team last week were raving about how good mclellan was. Crosby, Seguin, Hall, Eberle. All were really impressed by him.

I've always been indifferent to the oilers. Never paid much attention, but I'm really excited to see what they can do over the next couple of years. Chirelli, mclellan, McDavid. if they can add some defense and goaltending over the summer, the sky's the limit for this team imo.
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

Yeah, I live in Edmonton so the Oilers are obviously my team. Getting McDavid is huge and hopefully we can sign a couple D. I think our goaltending will be okay if we actually have a defence in front of it. Tough to be a good goalie when you have 8 5star chances against every game.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

For all the fans of Canada

http://store.serato.com/us/12-serato-co ... anada-pair

I have absolutely no idea what this is by the way
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

cwja
Little Ghost

Post by cwja »

Hey, y'all stop acting like you're from Cleveland.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

cwja wrote:Hey, y'all stop acting like you're from Cleveland.
1948061_10156188306520541_103673122479834181_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cwja
Little Ghost

Post by cwja »

arewhyehen wrote:
cwja wrote:Hey, y'all stop acting like you're from Cleveland.
1948061_10156188306520541_103673122479834181_n.jpg
Winning is certainly not acting like you're from Cleveland. It appears that it was just a brief impersonation.
pj101ca
Little Acorn

Post by pj101ca »

a few thoughts....

I really want to cheer for the jays but toronto sports fans make it nearly impossible.

An Astros - Rangers ALCS would have been fun.

Jose Bautista is a giant douche.

wonder if Price will start game 1.
cwja
Little Ghost

Post by cwja »

Yes, you send Price out for game one. I'm not really familiar with Bautista, but other players getting pissed because someone celebrates a big play is the lamest thing about baseball.
JonnyH
Little Ghost

Post by JonnyH »

cwja wrote:Yes, you send Price out for game one. I'm not really familiar with Bautista, but other players getting pissed because someone celebrates a big play is the lamest thing about baseball.
Agreed!

That was a bat flip for the ages. The greatest of all time! Bautista hits the second biggest homerun in team history and what is the highlight of his career up to this moment, at home none the less. Damn straight he should watch it. Damn straight he should treat the bat with disdain.

I am not a Blue Jays fan. but I fucking loved that!
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

JonnyH wrote:
cwja wrote:Yes, you send Price out for game one. I'm not really familiar with Bautista, but other players getting pissed because someone celebrates a big play is the lamest thing about baseball.
Agreed!

That was a bat flip for the ages. The greatest of all time! Bautista hits the second biggest homerun in team history and what is the highlight of his career up to this moment, at home none the less. Damn straight he should watch it. Damn straight he should treat the bat with disdain.

I am not a Blue Jays fan. but I fucking loved that!
Yeah I think the photo of him flipping the bat with that look on his face is the most shared image on the internet today haha It was priceless. It was a huge game with controversy and a lot of emotion from both teams...that was a HUGE home run. So yeah, I agree...the flip of the bat like that was well deserved. That is one of the things I think has helped the jays this year. They have been getting along so well as a team and they keep spirits high and are able to laugh and shake things off quickly...it's good to see them meshing as a team and doing well finally. They have had a ton of talent for a few years now and never lived up to it.
pj101ca
Little Acorn

Post by pj101ca »

Estrada starting game one i think they said. maybe price for game two.
cwja
Little Ghost

Post by cwja »

pj101ca wrote:
That's what I've seen. They must have zero faith in Price.
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

cwja wrote:
pj101ca wrote:
That's what I've seen. They must have zero faith in Price.
Bit late to the comments on this since the games have been played.. Estrada started game one and price game 2 based on time since last start. Starting pictures are used to 4 days between starts and that's ideal for success. Price's rest has been random recently but slots in between Estrada and Stroman as those two are working on proper rest.