CANADA!!!

Whatever's on your mind, spill it here
elduderino
Little Ghost

Re: CANADA!!!

Post by elduderino »

Stl_ben wrote:So you won tonight...but who is the current Olympic reining champs again?
not sure where you thought you were going with this one, ben.
he is everything i hate...
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

elduderino wrote:
Stl_ben wrote:So you won tonight...but who is the current Olympic reining champs again?
not sure where you thought you were going with this one, ben.
This is about figure skating right?
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Post by 7th_son »

kalv04
Little Acorn

Post by kalv04 »

rsimms3 wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:
rsimms3 wrote:IIHF? Is that code for curling or something?
Oh ya. I forgot most of you are Americans and don't know what hockey is lol
Oh, I'm currently living in Michigan so I KNOW what hockey is but when you start using the French spelling for "hockey" I get cornfused.

French Canadian....my least favorite person. Hockey....is that a sport?
"Bye Snookums!" -nickboat
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Ya, Canada won double gold in the last Olympics for men's and women's ice hockey which also gave them 15 gold medals which is more golds than any other host country ever. Haha, that one didn't exactly work out for ya Ben.
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

arewhyehen wrote:
Ya, Canada won double gold in the last Olympics for men's and women's ice hockey which also gave them 15 gold medals which is more golds than any other host country ever. Haha, that one didn't exactly work out for ya Ben.
You mean the Rams didn't win the Olympics?
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Stl_ben wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:
Oh yes, you are right..my bad
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

Stl_ben wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:
the rams can still suck for luck.
he is everything i hate...
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

I was actually at this game last night! The first period was great but the second two sucked..

I have tickets for the Gold Medal game in Calgary but I'm just planning on flipping them..
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

higherlimits wrote:I was actually at this game last night! The first period was great but the second two sucked..

I have tickets for the Gold Medal game in Calgary but I'm just planning on flipping them..
Whhaattt?!? How much?
Grimtale
Little People

Post by Grimtale »

I've been all over the world but never to Canada. Maybe I'll put that on my 2012 list of things to do.
Mark
I am everything you hate...
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Grimtale wrote:I've been all over the world but never to Canada. Maybe I'll put that on my 2012 list of things to do.
Mark
Ahh. Really great place Mark. I suggest one of the coasts. West coast is mountains but the east coast is small town living and such a great culture and incredible music. Check out nova scotia or new Brunswick or something. I suggest nova scotia ;)
Grimtale
Little People

Post by Grimtale »

arewhyehen wrote:
Grimtale wrote:I've been all over the world but never to Canada. Maybe I'll put that on my 2012 list of things to do.
Mark
Ahh. Really great place Mark. I suggest one of the coasts. West coast is mountains but the east coast is small town living and such a great culture and incredible music. Check out nova scotia or new Brunswick or something. I suggest nova scotia ;)
The company I work for has an office in portland maine that I can catch the corporate jet to about any day of the week. Anyone know if there is any part of Canada worth visiting within driving distance of there?
Grim
I am everything you hate...
Moller72
Little Ghost

Post by Moller72 »

Grimtale wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:
Mark
The company I work for has an office in portland maine that I can catch the corporate jet to about any day of the week. Anyone know if there is any part of Canada worth visiting within driving distance of there?
Grim
Just driving to Canada from there is like at least 4 hours. Montreal is probably the closet big city.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Grimtale wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:
Mark
Grim
That is near New Brunswick and Nova Scotia :) that area is great for travelling. You wouldn't be disappointed.