Whatever's on your mind, spill it here
monkeys
Little Bird

Re: The Offical "Kevron Ripped Me Off Thead"

Post by monkeys »

colditz wrote:
monkeys wrote:
colditz wrote:
monkeys wrote:People need to calm themselves, and wait until Kevron actually sends something. There's no need to attack DB in this thread.
Why not? he's attacking Kevron with no reason - and who the hell are you exactly ?
You tell me who the Hell you are..very cordial.
No reason to attack Kevron? There's plenty that Kevron has done, even Kevron admits it. This will be over when Kevron sends out the stuff he owes.
Sorry? are you owed anything from Kev ? Is DBcooper ? no, I didn't think so - so, keep your shit-stirring to yourselves.

and yes, who the hell are you? you've been on a couple of months, managed 8 posts - but yet, half of them are ragging on Kevron... so, what's _YOUR_ beef with him ?
Why are you so defensive? Do you get this easily disturbed in real life?
chris865
Little Ghost

Post by chris865 »

colditz wrote:
Monkeys - you've been on a couple of months, managed 8 posts - but yet, half of them are ragging on Kevron... so, what's _YOUR_ beef with him ?
I too am interested to know why after 10 weeks of being on the board, this topic is of most interest. Any real reason or past experiences??
I'm genuinely interested.

As far as Colditz goes, i have dealt with him many times and always found him to be courteous, genuine and easy to get on with.
mojoryan
Little People

Post by mojoryan »

chris865 wrote:
colditz wrote:
Monkeys - you've been on a couple of months, managed 8 posts - but yet, half of them are ragging on Kevron... so, what's _YOUR_ beef with him ?
I too am interested to know why after 10 weeks of being on the board, this topic is of most interest. Any real reason or past experiences??

As far as Colditz goes, i have dealt with him many times and always found him to be courteous, genuine and easy to get on with.
I'll second that.
Kev is one of our own, and some of us may not have anything "material"at stake, we do give a shit about the "people" here...So you shouldn't be surprised that so many are jumping to Kev's defense; as fucked up as we are, we are a family.
"I might not be perfect but I'm me to the bone"~ Seasick Steve
...words to live by.
"This steepen guy grinds my gears."~stl_ben
imo, it's all a result of the modern record collectors association with commodity fetishism~dcmak5
Grimtale
Little People

Post by Grimtale »

mojoryan wrote:as fucked up as we are, we are a family.
I am everything you hate...
DBCooper
Little Acorn

Post by DBCooper »

How would you know what I have bought from kevron on this site or any other site? Kevron has a tarnished name on 4 websites that i know of right now, and people from across the globe are in desperate need of answers, money, and items. This "family" is now losing members because of him. No matter how cool of a guy he is, was, or will be, you guys must realize that he took thousands of dollars from multiple people and has given them no product, refunds, or answers in months. Thats ridiculous on any level. My "family" members would never do that to me, and frankly Im pissed that iamfrank007 is gone because his "family" didnt give him any support or help with a situation from another "family" member who a lot of members here claim they know so well and respect so much? This "family" just left him out there by himself to drown while he was begging for help. He was frustrated as hell and on his last straw after waiting patiently for 6 freaking months!
That can go now.
harvestgirl
spinning top mama

Post by harvestgirl »

personally, i'd be asking for a pic of my package stamped w/ postage OR a pic of the shipping receipt.

so far, you have all been looking at a bunch of stuff sprawled out ~ lol and we all can write on tube. right?

still wishing the best to all , eh most involved.
"Doodled on your Milwaukee 03 as well (white flowers, cups of coffee, and love letters)"
rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

My RRS air-freshener isn't going to smell fresh by the time it gets here, is it...
Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.
DBCooper
Little Acorn

Post by DBCooper »

harvestgirl wrote:personally, i'd be asking for a pic of my package stamped w/ postage OR a pic of the shipping receipt.

so far, you have all been looking at a bunch of stuff sprawled out ~ lol and we all can write on tube. right?

still wishing the best to all , eh most involved.
agreed, but that should have come after the first month or two. 6 months is theft as far as im concerned.
That can go now.
harvestgirl
spinning top mama

Post by harvestgirl »

yeah, i'm with you on that.
"Doodled on your Milwaukee 03 as well (white flowers, cups of coffee, and love letters)"
colditz
Little Acorn

Post by colditz »

Well, let's just hope and prey that neither of you get into a position where you have to put your own _physical_ family first.
It's times like these when you learn who your real friends are.

and seriously, If you don't have anything good/constructive to say, don't say it - simple as that.
Moller72
Little Ghost

Post by Moller72 »

colditz wrote:Well, let's just hope and prey that neither of you get into a position where you have to put your own _physical_ family first.

and seriously, If you don't have anything good/constructive to say, don't say it - simple as that.
Just put yourself in one of the persons shoes who waited a year for stuff he paid $500 for to a person you never met I would think I was being ripped off when the person does not respond.
monkeys
Little Bird

Post by monkeys »

Moller72 wrote:
colditz wrote:Well, let's just hope and prey that neither of you get into a position where you have to put your own _physical_ family first.

Just put yourself in one of the persons shoes who waited a year for stuff he paid $500 for to a person you never met I would think I was being ripped off when the person does not respond.
:lol: No kidding.

I can understand someone having problems, fine. But don't lie to people, tell them you're going to ship it on a certain date, and do nothing, over and over again. Don't ignore people's emails. And if you're having serious problems at home, don't list MORE things for sale while sitting on a bunch of things that need to be mailed.
jamesmonzon1
Little Acorn

Post by jamesmonzon1 »

I was one of those few people that got some SXSW stuff from Kev back in June. Yeah I waited a while but it never crossed my mind that he would rip me off. I got my stuff and was happy with it. Not a single negative word I can say. He took up a lot of shit for y'all in what was to become a rough time for him. If you wanted the merch that bad, you should've went yourself. He even said there'd be no guarantees. In normal circumstances TMR shouldn't have even sold him all that merch. But they did. And he pulled through for everyone of us. Now, he's ready to send out the rest, but yet you still bitch and moan. Take your shit and shut up.You get your stuff in the end and no one gets ripped off. If you don't want, then buy all means Kev give them their refunds and flip them for shitloads of cash. It they don't want to accept their goods graciously, or even with an ounce of content- fuck 'em.
"There's nothing as reverential as putting on a vinyl album and manually flipping it. You can't fast-forward. You can't pause. More than likely, you are going to let the whole thing play."-Jack White III
DBCooper
Little Acorn

Post by DBCooper »

Moller72 wrote:

YUP!!!! and most still have no communication, tracking number, or refund!!!!
That can go now.
mkuborn
Little Ghost

Post by mkuborn »

chris865 wrote:
colditz wrote:

This, both points.