The Offical "Kevron Ripped Me Off Thead"

Whatever's on your mind, spill it here
IamFrank007
Little Acorn

The Offical "Kevron Ripped Me Off Thead"

Post by IamFrank007 »

Kevron owes me $395.00USD....I want my money..........Tried of lame ass excuses why he can't ship my 2 posters...Here is is addy for those of you near him....

*****EDITTED BY MODERATOR*****

Can some person in the states look up his phone number, and send it to me.I want to start calling his home and let his family know what kind of a weasel he is...Come on in and post how much he ripped you off for....
If the Mods censor my post ,I am done around here.. Kevron should be BANNED... We gave him enough time to make this shit right and all we get is lame ass excuses of why he can't ship what he has been paid for
Last edited by 7th_son on Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: I understand your frustration, but please do not post personal information regarding members in the forum. Thanks
Frank is a funkasaurus rex......................
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Re: The Offical "Kevron Ripped Me Off Thead"

Post by 7th_son »

Sorry, but we simply can't allow personal information of that nature to be posted in the forum. The rest is fair enough.
IamFrank007
Little Acorn

Post by IamFrank007 »

2 FUCKING MINUTES TO CENSOR MY POST....Anyone wants his addy go over to Expresso Beans it will be posted there.....I AM FUCKING DONE WITH THIS BULLSHIT SITE THAT ALLOWS MODS TO STEAL FROM TRUSTING MEMBERS......
IamFrank007
Little Acorn

Post by IamFrank007 »

FINAL POST...I went to his sons you tube page and told him how GREAZY his father is... And will continue to do it daily... I AM OUT
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Post by 7th_son »

I guarantee you it will be removed immediately from EB as well. Censoring an address is not a form of endorsing Kevin's actions, it's a policy in place to protect the site and its members in general. If you have a beef with Kevin, I certainly understand that. Also, Kevin has no real power as a mod here, although I can understand why it is hurting the site's reputation. Kevin's mod status has been put on probation.
IamFrank007
Little Acorn

Post by IamFrank007 »

Steal thousands of dollars, and get probation from being a mod,as punishment..........Wow, bet ya that hurts....BYE,BYE,BYE
tanzaib
Little Ghost

Post by tanzaib »

kevin has done me out of $525.00
for records and sxsw items.
Last edited by tanzaib on Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<tanzaib> any news on vault 26
<Jack White> @tanzaib cass corridor looming large in all of our lives around here
jamesmonzon1
Little Acorn

Post by jamesmonzon1 »

I got my stuff from sxsw a while back. I have nothing bad to say at all about Kev. But guys take this somewhere else. Pm's at least. If he flaked, he flaked. If he didn't, then hope you get your stuff or refund soon. Trash talking on forums won't solve anything- it's a forum not a town hall meeting. By saying things on his son's YouTube page can be considered harassment, so think your actions through. That is all.
"There's nothing as reverential as putting on a vinyl album and manually flipping it. You can't fast-forward. You can't pause. More than likely, you are going to let the whole thing play."-Jack White III
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

IamFrank007 wrote:Steal thousands of dollars, and get probation from being a mod,as punishment..........Wow, bet ya that hurts....BYE,BYE,BYE
So what do you suggest?
Should the mod team drop by his place and arrest him?
Alternatively, you suggest that we refund people's money?

I understand your frustration but it is not fair to aim your anger towards the forum.
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

Mark your tracking number and others will be posted tonight. Every loose end tied up at this point. Shahid your stuff is coming as well. I will be leaving after everyone receives their package. I am at work now so cannot post any numbers or pictures but everything is on track and no shipments missing.
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
Hamptonio
Little Ghost

Post by Hamptonio »

IamFrank007 wrote:Steal thousands of dollars, and get probation from being a mod,as punishment..........Wow, bet ya that hurts....BYE,BYE,BYE
Your anger is valid, but going to his son's youtube page and trashing his father is borderline psychotic.
I really hope you didn't do that.
<JackWhite> Hamptonio: yes, and tell the lovely wife that i really love the pot pie recipe. i can't get enough LOL! anyway, let me know when you get that package of test pressings i sent you.
jamesmonzon1
Little Acorn

Post by jamesmonzon1 »

See y'all get your tracking numbers and shizz. Everyone fucks up from time to time. No need to grab the torches and pitchforks.
"There's nothing as reverential as putting on a vinyl album and manually flipping it. You can't fast-forward. You can't pause. More than likely, you are going to let the whole thing play."-Jack White III
liverpool4life
Little Cream Soda

Post by liverpool4life »

IamFrank007 wrote:FINAL POST...I went to his sons you tube page and told him how GREAZY his father is... And will continue to do it daily... I AM OUT
You say that this is your final post but I hope you will lurk around to see any reactions to said post.

I read what you posted on the YouTube page, it isn’t threatening, it doesn’t use bad language, I will give you that.

But what is this going to accomplish?

I understand you are pissed, and have every right to be. I also think I understand that Kevin doesn't feel he is in any position to get into it with you. So I am happy to speak up for him and anyone else too chicken shit to say anything to you about this. You are a low life for posting on a kid’s YouTube page that has 4 videos of him playing guitar and singing. His YouTube page is NOT anonymous. You can clearly see his face and it has his name in each video. He has the bravery to post those videos for anyone to see, unlike you who rant and rave (in most instances rightfully so) in complete anonymity.

Hypothetical here  Think back to when you were an adolescent, think of all your concerns and emotions and worries and doubts. Is this something you would want posted on your YouTube page for all your friends to see?

Leave the kids out of it. Your acting out in this manner is immature and brings your values into question.

My name is Nate, I am an adult, I live in Nashville. If you are ever in town give me a heads up, we should talk.

Good luck with the money and/or posters. Otherwise spend some time and rethink your values and decision making skills, your ability to control your emotions in a controlled setting, and leave the innocent alone.
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

Mark my e-mail works fine so if you would like to discuss this please feel free to contact me. I have done numerous deals with you and have not ripped you off nor anyone else. I am just ridiculously late at shipping. I have apologized a thousand times and tried to explain. I will post pictures, tracking numbers etc... Tonight. It should be around 6:00-7:00 CST. I would not steal anyone's stuff. If I wanted to do that why would I not just disappear? I have hung in here tried to explaina and taken the insults. This does not excise the shipping time but if I wanted to disappear And rip off people I would of been long gone. That is not the case at all.
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

I'm not a hard core collector, I'm barely a soft core collector but calling a guy out on his kids youtube page? It doesn't matter if you're out $400, $4,000 or $4, calling out a guy on his son's video page is really weak.
Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.