Rob Jones use of Masonic symbols

Whatever's on your mind, spill it here
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Rob Jones use of Masonic symbols

Post by kevron6 »

I watched some shows on the free masons the other day and it really made me start to wonder about some of Rob's use of Masonic symbols and why. Discuss
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Re: Rob Jones use of Masonic symbols

Post by 7th_son »

Which shows did you watch, worth seeing? I've noticed these references too, not sure what to make of it yet.
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

7th_son wrote:Which shows did you watch, worth seeing? I've noticed these references too, not sure what to make of it yet.

Some conspiracy theory stuff on the National Geographic Channel and History Channel. The David Bowie handbill caught by eye the other day with Masonic symbol in the corner then it got me thinking about the patch over one of his eyes and wondering if this was meant to symbolize the all seeing eye that Rob doodles on some of the posters like the Nashville wood and the Cleveland 03. It also got me thinking about the guy in the cowboy series with the patch and the Masonic connection to King Solomon's temple.
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

More evidence of Rob's use of Masonic symbols?
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Post by 7th_son »

The all-seeing eye. I've been looking forward to this Nakatomi release for some time. Also, my gf is obsessed with "young adult" vampire novels, so I hope the Dracula theme plays a part so we can hang it! :lol:
loripanori
Vampire Slayer

Post by loripanori »

Hey! I heard that!

And for the record, I like vampire novels for grown ups too... And why is young adult in quotation marks? It's a very legitimate genre of literature :lol: