Whiteswirl exlclusive poster who is interested?

Whatever's on your mind, spill it here
Kaber
Little People

n/a

Post by Kaber »

n/a
Last edited by Kaber on Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
trickster
Greek Mod

Re: Whiteswirl exlclusive poster who is interested?

Post by trickster »

nope
you re right on time
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
harvestgirl
spinning top mama

Post by harvestgirl »

kevron6 wrote:good point I like black holes
i agree. i an in for a set IF this design is used, i am out of the tweaked out WS peppermint is used. me no likey that one.
"Doodled on your Milwaukee 03 as well (white flowers, cups of coffee, and love letters)"
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

I think we are ready to declare the second swirl the winner, it seems to be the consensus because Ian accidentally voted for the wrong one. Obviously this will not please everyone but we are signing the contract and sending the downpayment to the artist today so we needed to put some closure on the design. Thanks again for everyones input and please add your name to the list if you are interested or you can take your name off the list if you have changed your mind about purchasing a poster or the set of posters. We did ask the artist to add a black hole to the center of each version to maintain consistency. We thought it looked a little weird the other way so please take that into consideration when deciding whether to make a purchase or not. Thanks again for the support here are the designs of both versions and the most up to date list I have for people who are going to purchase a set of posters. Remember there are only 20 sets available and as it stands right now half of them are spoken for, please add your name to the list soon if you would like to purchase a poster or the set. The edition size is 20 of each poster they will be signed, numbered by the artist and measure 18x24 each.

Cheers,

Kevin

Image Image

Poster set of both White Background and Red Background $65 dollars shipped
1. kevron6
2. higherlimits
3. 7th_son
4. Scheckywhite
5. LaurieAK
6. Aluminumman
7. Tonic&Gin
8. black.math
9. magicskipper
10. icdvet

Red background poster $40 dollars shipped

White background poster $40 dollars shipped
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
Kaber
Little People

n/a

Post by Kaber »

n/a
Last edited by Kaber on Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
LaurieAK
Little Acorn

Post by LaurieAK »

Has anyone suggested to the artist to try putting in a white 'crescent' at the top to make the swirl design consistent with itself? Just to see if it balances it out?
Doesn't anyone else see it is top heavy?
I'm still in. Just putting out one last little whine........
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

I can check with him
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
LaurieAK
Little Acorn

Post by LaurieAK »

Thanks. It may or may not look better. An example would be nice...but if he's had it up to 'there' tweaking this thing, I understand.
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

LaurieAK wrote:Thanks. It may or may not look better. An example would be nice...but if he's had it up to 'there' tweaking this thing, I understand.
You are a picky one aren't you? I sent the request just to see what it would look like. Seriously we want everyone to be happy with the design but this is the final request we will put in with the artist. I know his time is valuable and he has been more than fair about helping us out so like I said this is the final request we are going to ask for.
LaurieAK
Little Acorn

Post by LaurieAK »

kevron6 wrote:
LaurieAK wrote:Thanks. It may or may not look better. An example would be nice...but if he's had it up to 'there' tweaking this thing, I understand.
You are a picky one aren't you? I sent the request just to see what it would look like. Seriously we want everyone to be happy with the design but this is the final request we will put in with the artist. I know his time is valuable and he has been more than fair about helping us out so like I said this is the final request we are going to ask for.
Yes, I suppose this is "picky." I said, "thanks" and stated my understanding that I know the artist has been put upon quite a lot.
If you see no merit to what I am seeing/saying, you shouldn't bother the guy.

Cool? Cool.
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

LaurieAK wrote:
kevron6 wrote:
Yes, I suppose this is "picky." I said, "thanks" and stated my understanding that I know the artist has been put upon quite a lot.
If you see no merit to what I am seeing/saying, you shouldn't bother the guy.

Cool? Cool.
I was just carrying on with you, you should rarely ever take anything I say as serious. Here is what he just shot me back, I sent him back an e-mail asking for a bit more of the white into the red area. Let me know what you think

kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

Okay one last choice here is one last final draft, I need everyone to chime in to let me know what they think. After tonight the final decision will be made. One thing to consider is whether or not you like the white up against the black border of the record or prefer the one with more red. Please take note that we also added a black hole in the center that will be on each of the prints

LaurieAK
Little Acorn

Post by LaurieAK »

Well, I do think that white crescent "completes" the swirl design and looks better.
PLEASE, Others, do chime in!!!!!!!!!

(Thanks for making this effort and putting up with me!)
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

If we chose the 2nd option then this improved one looks waaaaay better
but still
#1 >>>>>> improved #2 >>>> #2
:lol:
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

I like the new one the best. I think it gives us the best of both designs, but I am only one opinion. People please speak up so we can give the artist a final answer.