Whiteswirl exlclusive poster who is interested?

Whatever's on your mind, spill it here
trickster
Greek Mod

Re: Whiteswirl exlclusive poster who is interested?

Post by trickster »

Guys please let's dont take a fast decision please.
Lets spend a few more days to discuss this.
Kevin can you please make a new post here recap-ing the suggestions
cause I think I am kinda lost in the alternatives.

perhaps a poll would make things easier?
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
AluminiumMan

Post by AluminiumMan »

I'm in. Whatever the design.
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

printmafia-connie wrote:Kevin - I sent you a private message about the red being a true red
issue.

Thanks Connie we have a good answer to the question of what is a good true red color to use. We should all have our ass kicked for not thinking to ask our resident poster expert/designer/printer/extrordanaire. Thanks again Connie that really does help.
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

Okay please post whether you are in for a print and which color you want or please let us know if you want both. There are at least 5 of each that are now spoken for and remember there will only be twenty of each color. Get them while you can!
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
LaurieAK
Little Acorn

Post by LaurieAK »

trickster wrote:Guys please let's dont take a fast decision please.
Lets spend a few more days to discuss this.
Kevin can you please make a new post here recap-ing the suggestions
cause I think I am kinda lost in the alternatives.

perhaps a poll would make things easier?
Perhaps a poll would help.

I'm IN no matter what combo/center/background is chosen. If others are still interested in possible altering of the design, I hope they speak up with suggestions and/or consent or dissent.

I thought I'd toss in a pic I found of a simple spiral, that could be a red&white combo and not the b&w as in the pic:

I'm just tossing it out there because it is the only tangible input I could possibly have.
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

The artist is going to change the design in the middle to be more of a spiral design. I am not sure that a poll would do much good it is hard to get everyone to agree on every aspect or the poster that is why we chose to do two colors of the backgound for the print as well as leave off the URL it gives people choices. I really just do not want to bother artist to change the design a bunch of times. He has been really cool about working through some changes with us so I really so not want to throw a bunch more stuff at him. If we decide in the future to do another print or a variant of the print maybe we could incorporate some more ideas or suggestions into it. I would just like to to ahead and get this one off the ground. I promise I am not trying to be a mod Nazi or discount others ideas it is just a hard thing to balance when coming up with a design for a print.
LaurieAK
Little Acorn

Post by LaurieAK »

Well, you are in the best position to gauge the patience of the artist and you haven't acted a bit like a Nazi..maybe more like a tolerant cat herder :)

Like I said, I like the design concept enough to take any of the current suggestions.

cheers,
Laurie
harvestgirl
spinning top mama

Post by harvestgirl »

i'm in, but am a bit :? @ the color choices... lol ~ how much are they $30? a matching set might be pretty rad.
"Doodled on your Milwaukee 03 as well (white flowers, cups of coffee, and love letters)"
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

What colours do you want?
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

harvestgirl wrote:i'm in, but am a bit :? @ the color choices... lol ~ how much are they $30? a matching set might be pretty rad.
I would like to offer them as a set but we are still working that out. We should have everything sorted out by tonight
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

Okay it is official we are going to be offering both a red and white print with black vinyl on each. Each edition is only 22 prints. They will be available individually or as a set, I would highly suggest the set as it is a much better value. The prices are 40 dollars shipped for an individual print or 65 dollars shipped for the set. You might ask why the price went up well it is because we came up with some extras to throw in some tubes and had to cover those costs. Ian will post a link to pre-order your print or set. We should have everything in hand in about three weeks. Here is a list to get things started. If you have any questions please let us know(I listed people who indicated earlier that they were in if someone changes their mind just remove yourself from the list)

Poster set of both White Background and Red Background $65 dollars shipped
1. kevron6
2. higherlimits
3. 7th_son
4. Scheckywhite
5. LaurieAK
6. Aluminumman

Red background print only $40 dollars shipped

White Background print only $40 dollars shipped
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

Trickster I just wanted to thank you for your input. I think you played a major part in rethinking the design. I know you wish we could of used the peppermint which I thought was brilliant but legalities would not allow it. Just wanted to take time out to explain that your input was invaluable and we really appreciate it. You obviously have very good taste.
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Post by 7th_son »

I want to thank everyone who has participated in the process. I have been taking in all perspectives for the past few days and everything said has been considered and discussed in great detail, believe me. I think people will be really happy with the final product and we will post pictures asap, but I think you get the gist. We anticipate that the final swirl will become the official logo of this site and this very small edition of posters will commemorate the beginning of something that would not be possible without the people here.
Tonic&Gin
Little Acorn

Post by Tonic&Gin »

kevron6 wrote: Poster set of both White Background and Red Background $65 dollars shipped
1. kevron6
2. higherlimits
3. 7th_son
4. Scheckywhite
5. LaurieAK
6. Aluminumman
7. Tonic&Gin
black.math
Little Bird

Post by black.math »

kevron6 wrote:
Poster set of both White Background and Red Background $65 dollars shipped
1. kevron6
2. higherlimits
3. 7th_son
4. Scheckywhite
5. LaurieAK
6. Aluminumman
7. Tonic&Gin
8. black.math
9. magicskipper