american chopper

Whatever's on your mind, spill it here
elduderino
Little Ghost

american chopper

Post by elduderino »

i love this show. i think that paul teutel jr. is an artist with his bike designs. i just finished watching the first episode of season 1, where they start on the black widow bike, seen here:

http://www.motorcyclespecs.co.za/model/ ... w_bike.htm

reason why i posted this, is in a number of sequences in this episode, it appears paulie is wearing a white stripes t shirt. it's black, with a white circle center of the chest with a girl and boy, looking totally like jack and meg. the figures are drawn very manga-like. i've never seen this shirt before. anyone know the t shirt i'm talking about? for reference, this episode aired in 2003

i don't know, i just thought it was cool.
he is everything i hate...
BluefordT
Little Ghost

Re: american chopper

Post by BluefordT »

yeah- its true, its a shirt.
"No saddly I didn't have enough money from flipping to pay for the car..."
StLBen:Stiben(Elitist Hipster Tool Person)
PugFaceRex
Little Ghost

Post by PugFaceRex »

elduderino wrote:i love this show. i think that paul teutel jr. is an artist with his bike designs. i just finished watching the first episode of season 1, where they start on the black widow bike, seen here:

http://www.motorcyclespecs.co.za/model/ ... w_bike.htm

reason why i posted this, is in a number of sequences in this episode, it appears paulie is wearing a white stripes t shirt. it's black, with a white circle center of the chest with a girl and boy, looking totally like jack and meg. the figures are drawn very manga-like. i've never seen this shirt before. anyone know the t shirt i'm talking about? for reference, this episode aired in 2003

i don't know, i just thought it was cool.
hip motherfucker
<BluefordT> jey pals i am,we is,fuckeres rerred up
<BluefordT> jhdb
-------------------------------------------------------
<Quizze> i didnt like pug asking jack if he would eat himself as a hot dog.... off color
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

still waiting if anyone knows about this t shirt?
he is everything i hate...