Post your most recent acquisition

Whatever's on your mind, spill it here
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post your most recent acquisition

Post by kevron6 »

It can be whatever it is that you have recently aquired and want to show off.
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
Tonic&Gin
Little Acorn

Re: Post your most recent aquisition

Post by Tonic&Gin »

KaseyLS
Little Bird

Post by KaseyLS »

this seems like a great steal Taro....well done.
erba
Little Bird

Post by erba »

For those who don't know, I am a huge fan of Adam Turman. This is some of what I got in a large package earlier this week.

erba
Little Bird

Post by erba »

I also picked up a couple sketches.

I also picked up this original sketch from Leia Bell through the show she did with Marshhouse.

Scheckywhite
everything you hate...

Post by Scheckywhite »

Leia Bell's stuff is underrated for sure
I wish I was purple, because I'm feeling blue. I'm not looking for love, but a good fuck'll do.
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Post by 7th_son »

Leia's stuff often has a sort of skewed perspective that I usually can't get past. That chair for instance. It seems like she does that on purpose as a stylistic thing? I still like some of her stuff. I have a magnet of her manatee print on my fridge.

That's quite a haul of Turman prints erba, the guy sure knows how draw a lady. What are your top 5 favorite Turman prints in your collection?
erba
Little Bird

Post by erba »

Leia's stuff is kind of hit or miss for me. I love her earlier work, but I'm not crazy about her recent stuff. When I saw the original though, I could picture it in my daughters room, so I bought it. I'm gonna try and frame it up on the cheap this weekend.

Now on to the Turmans. I have a thing for pin up girls, so I was naturally drawn to his work when I got into collecting. Kind of tough to narrow it down to just 5, I'd say these are my top 5 in no particular order.

My 5th would be the serving it up print that I posted above. I've been trying to talk Adam into making that image into a print for a year or so. I thought it was a great image and would look great printed up. I think it came out great.
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

Nice stuff erba Adam is one of the nicest artists I have dealt with super nice guy. I am actually commissioning another painting from him this summer.
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
erba
Little Bird

Post by erba »

kevron6 wrote:Nice stuff erba Adam is one of the nicest artists I have dealt with super nice guy. I am actually commissioning another painting from him this summer.
Nice! Would it be another gift or are you keeping this one for yourself?
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

It is another gift for my Mother this time. Adam is going to do a painting of there lake house for her. He is booked up right now so it sounds like July is going to be the first time slot he has available. I was really impressed with what he did last time so I am excited to see what he comes up with this time. He really is an extremely talented artist.
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

I just recieved Surprise Package Vol. 2 yesterday :) It's the last different 45 that I need, now I just need the Black and Red versions and I think I'm done with all the White Stripes official releases :)

No picture sorry, I don't know where my camera is.
Tonic&Gin
Little Acorn

Post by Tonic&Gin »

[ebay]250416718273[/ebay]
My wallet took quite a blow yesterday.
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

it definitely did. especially in addition to the entire collection you bought off someone. almost $600 in what, like 2 days? I know for some that isn't much, but damn.
“We’re more about having fun. I don’t really care about lyrics, honestly. Its rock n’ roll, ya’ know.” - JEFF the Brotherhood
Facebook / FT/ISO / ExpressoBeans Collection / Google+
3quid
Little Acorn

Post by 3quid »

I just got home from my a month long business trip only to find my top ISO waiting for me when I got back. I got a few other goodies too that I will share later today once they've had time to flatten a bit.