Moving..

Whatever's on your mind, spill it here
higherlimits
Little People

Moving..

Post by higherlimits »

You know what sucks? Moving. I haven't had time to think in the last two+ days because of this and I've got another full day planned tomorrow :( sigh, I'm soooo tired but we need to cleang this place for the inspection tomorrow.. Anyways, that's all the time I have, gotta go mop! ..

Anyone else move/planning to move soon? I think once I move into my new place in July I'm done moving for quite a few years..
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Re: Moving..

Post by orangeshoeskid »

My girlfriend and I have been planning to move into a house my parents bought to rent to us for over a year. We keep saying, oh we will move in this month...but nope. We keep fixing things up and doing construction on it. What sucks is we have been paying to live there for maybe 10 months or so, yet we don't live there, it's basically an expensive storage facility with bathrooms.
“We’re more about having fun. I don’t really care about lyrics, honestly. Its rock n’ roll, ya’ know.” - JEFF the Brotherhood
Facebook / FT/ISO / ExpressoBeans Collection / Google+
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

Yeah, that sucks. I'm in the process of buying a condo but it doesn't close until July and my lease is up tomorrow at my current place so I'm busy moving into my parents house fir two months.. I'll be spending most of those two months at my girlfriend's parents' farm though.. I wish I could just move and be done. Also, I've just graduated and don't start my 'career' job until October so I'm in limbo until then, and I don't have quite enough money to get me through...
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Post by 7th_son »

Yes, moving sucks. I just spent two days doing the same thing and my hands are so damn sore from carrying things and washing things. I think the worst part is the cleaning of the old place after you move everything out. I don't think I'll be moving again anytime soon either.
ms8shaw
Little Cream Soda

Post by ms8shaw »

It sucks that you basically have to move twice. Once to your parents and again into your place. :(
The White Stripes
4 Shows
Raconteurs
7 Shows
Dead Weather
8 Shows
3quid
Little Acorn

Post by 3quid »

You can add my name to the "Who's Moving" list. I just bought a house and will close next month. I'm having a moving company come into my place and pack all of my shit up for me and then move it to my new home so that should make it much easier.
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

I'm moved!!! I have my inspection tomorrow but other than that I'm done!!! Now I'm bored as hell though, nothing to do this week, stuck at my parents and no money :( I just bought a new Xbox game though so I'll be able to kill time with that :) except that my parents will be ragging on me about it I'm sure. I haven't lived here in 5 years and they're all ready getting on my case about things.. I'm pretty sure I've survived on my own, I don't need to be told what to do.... I really don't recommend living with your parents, but I guess ask me in a month or two how it's going..