Post Your Framed Gigposters here

Whatever's on your mind, spill it here
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post Your Framed Gigposters here

Post by kevron6 »

It is always cool to see what others have up on the wall, post your White Stripes, Raconteurs or Dead Weather framed pictures in this thread

I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
higherlimits
Little People

Re: Post Your Framed Gigposters here

Post by higherlimits »

just aded a random "The Darkness" in for fun?? ;)

I need to get some frames, I'm moving into my new condo in July and i think i might start getting stuff framed then, we'll see how much money I have. I'm starting my "career" job in October so after that I should be good to go finally...
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

higherlimits wrote:just aded a random "The Darkness" in for fun?? ;)

I need to get some frames, I'm moving into my new condo in July and i think i might start getting stuff framed then, we'll see how much money I have. I'm starting my "career" job in October so after that I should be good to go finally...
Well I just copied and pasted it from an EB thread. The Darkness poster has a cool story behind it. I am thinking about buying a frame shop so if you will do the books I will frame your stuff
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

Yeah, I can do the books for you, I do the books at a Non-profit right now, it's not too hard. It might be hard being so far away from you though... but we can figure it out.
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

higherlimits wrote:Yeah, I can do the books for you, I do the books at a Non-profit right now, it's not too hard. It might be hard being so far away from you though... but we can figure it out.
Just make sure I show a loss and we are all good. If the IRS comes after me I will tell them blame Canada
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

unfortunately I don't cook books... As I'm articling for my professional accounting designation that'd really be a bad idea :)
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

higherlimits wrote:unfortunately I don't cook books... As I'm articling for my professional accounting designation that'd really be a bad idea :)
I thought your last name was Fastow, I forgot it is Benbow
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

Bernard Ebbers (co-founder and president of WorldCom) is from my hometown..
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Post by 7th_son »

I'm moving next week so I'll get to completely reconfigure all of my frames at the new place and maybe get some new stuff up, it's gonna be fun. Pictures to follow. Stressful moving with prints and frames though.

Here is my most recent one until then.

kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

You have so much better taste than me in frames it makes me sick.
3quid
Little Acorn

Post by 3quid »

7th_son wrote:I'm moving next week so I'll get to completely reconfigure all of my frames at the new place and maybe get some new stuff up, it's gonna be fun. Pictures to follow. Stressful moving with prints and frames though.
I'm moving too in less than a month. I really worry about traveling with all my framed stuff. Any suggestions?
Jamie
Little Ghost

Post by Jamie »

This is all I have up in my room right now. I have a couple of other pieces framed up but I've ran out of wallspace.

Not Stripes and/or posters but they're on my wall at the moment.

kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

Those look really good Jamie
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

3quid wrote:
7th_son wrote:I'm moving next week so I'll get to completely reconfigure all of my frames at the new place and maybe get some new stuff up, it's gonna be fun. Pictures to follow. Stressful moving with prints and frames though.
I'm moving too in less than a month. I really worry about traveling with all my framed stuff. Any suggestions?
Take them to a packing company and have them pack them up in mirror boxes with lots of bubble wrap and corner protectors.
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Post by 7th_son »

kevron6 wrote:
3quid wrote:
Take them to a packing company and have them pack them up in mirror boxes with lots of bubble wrap and corner protectors.
Kevin's suggestion is a really solid one. I just happen to be moving within the same city so I'm going to be handling them myself. I plan to wrap them in kraft paper and bubblewrap and make a few trips back and forth. If I were moving a greater distance, I would take every precaution though, including corner protectors. If you've ever bought from american frame, few of those huge boxes and thick pieces of cardboard would also come in handy.