7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Re: Share Corner: Video's

Post by 7th_son »

orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

hawke000 wrote:Everyone must watch this...

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AwI1Xpwhyi8&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AwI1Xpwhyi8&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
I loved your video. I loved it so much that night I stayed up late watching every single one of those Drunken History videos.
“We’re more about having fun. I don’t really care about lyrics, honestly. Its rock n’ roll, ya’ know.” - JEFF the Brotherhood
Facebook / FT/ISO / ExpressoBeans Collection / Google+
hawke000

Post by hawke000 »

orangeshoeskid wrote:
hawke000 wrote:Everyone must watch this...

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AwI1Xpwhyi8&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AwI1Xpwhyi8&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
I loved your video. I loved it so much that night I stayed up late watching every single one of those Drunken History videos.
"Thank you Much" haha!
Kaber
Little People

Post by Kaber »

hawke000

Post by hawke000 »

Love it

Someone fix the fucking youtube button so it actually works please.
Last edited by 7th_son on Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Ahem.
littleacorn
Little Ghost

Post by littleacorn »

whats up with the censoring? If you really want to see what it says all you have to do is select it anyways.
"Jack White shreds like a man who met the devil at the crossroads and punched him in the nuts"
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

hawke000 wrote:Love it

:lol:

Just when I think I've seen it all, something like this comes out of the woodworks
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Post by dylnfan »

love_islander wrote:
hawke000 wrote:Love it

:lol:

Just when I think I've seen it all, something like this comes out of the woodworks
WTF? That was quite possibly one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen. Seriously, if I could take my brain out and scrub it clean, I would. Wow.
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

dylnfan wrote:
WTF? That was quite possibly one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen. Seriously, if I could take my brain out and scrub it clean, I would. Wow.
Hawke - is it Canadian? The rap accent doesn't sound american to me...
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Post by dylnfan »

love_islander wrote:
dylnfan wrote:
Hawke - is it Canadian? The rap accent doesn't sound american to me...
South African.
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo
hawke000

Post by hawke000 »

its actually afrikkaans native to south africa. The one particular verse where he's talking about his penis in the bush is a different one but I can explain. In south africa in the Ghetto in order to become a man you have to go into the bush with only a blanket and underwear. They end up cuttting off your foreskin without any kind of medication (they use ashes for a fire to stop the bleeding) and you must stay out there for a week. Well, a lot of the time kids would die. The young man rapping said no to it. He isn't able to go home because he would be either beaten up or murdered for not being a man. He's 19 and never will until he does this ritual.

that explains the verse. I like everything dieantwoord does because it is so out there. It's a "fuck it we do what we want" its great.
hawke000

Post by hawke000 »

White Stripes "Hello Operator" in a Converse Commercial. you think one of the conditions was that everything had to be red white and black?

Seriously why doesn't the Youtube button link work?
Last edited by trickster on Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Youtube button works. Just use it the right way :P
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

hawke000 wrote:White Stripes "Hello Operator" in a Converse Commercial. you think one of the conditions was that everything had to be red white and black?

I thought I saw an asian in there
hawke000

Post by hawke000 »

cute. if you haven't seen it.

littleacorn
Little Ghost

Post by littleacorn »

That video is what got me into The Black Keys. I'm late to the party but for the last three weeks Brothers is all that I have been listening too.
"Jack White shreds like a man who met the devil at the crossroads and punched him in the nuts"