000hawke

Whatever's on your mind, spill it here
000hawke
Little Bird

000hawke

Post by 000hawke »

Hello Everyone,

It's your pal hawke, I hope you are all doing well I see this place hasn't changed. Gonna browse the site for a while before getting banned, maybe I can pick up some sweet nick boat flipper records. Is his mom still best friends with Jack White?

<3

D
trickster
Greek Mod

Re: 000hawke

Post by trickster »

Welcome back Daniel. Hope you're doing well. Did you like the new album?
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

000hawke wrote:Hello Everyone,

It's your pal hawke, I hope you are all doing well I see this place hasn't changed. Gonna browse the site for a while before getting banned, maybe I can pick up some sweet nick boat flipper records. Is his mom still best friends with Jack White?

<3

D
I'm best friends with nick boat's mom.
he is everything i hate...
BluefordT
Little Ghost

Post by BluefordT »

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawke!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :geek: :twisted: :clap: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Hey if you have a moment, can you tell Elduderino -"SUCK IT". He has been a nuisance, well since I met him, hack his account and get him banned. Oh an Panos is still Jack's fave Lil Greek Girl! "Schooner" went off the deep end, not sure aboot his mum tho, she was always cooler than him. Hope all is well with you and yours!
"No saddly I didn't have enough money from flipping to pay for the car..."
StLBen:Stiben(Elitist Hipster Tool Person)
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Haha, welcome back!
000hawke
Little Bird

Post by 000hawke »

trickster wrote:Welcome back Daniel. Hope you're doing well. Did you like the new album?

Thanks Panos,

I really liked the new album, it was tough going into it though. I was kind of hesitant to listen to it as the other Jack white solo projects were a little, "meh" to me even though I did enjoy them for what they were. They didn't scream expression or exploration that the white stripes or the dead weather did. It was almost like, "well I already know what it will probably sound and feel like, so I won't jump at it right away, maybe in a bit when I can settle in and listen." Boy was I wrong, it was one of the best surprises I've ever experienced aside from listening to mildred and the mice (still the best 45' ever in my opinion). That album is a solid 9/10 and I've only listening to it 4 times, you can't just listen to a single song you have to experience the whole thought which are some of my favourite albums... I have so much love for this record dare I say it may be the best thing he's ever put to wax.

What are peoples thoughts here in general? I was wondering what the neckbeard Jack White fans thought. Probably, "hey this one part kinda sounds like hip hop... fire bad!"
000hawke
Little Bird

Post by 000hawke »

elduderino wrote:
000hawke wrote:Hello Everyone,

<3

D
I'm best friends with nick boat's mom.
;) <3... no but seriously what's up with that dude.
000hawke
Little Bird

Post by 000hawke »

BluefordT wrote:Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawke!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :geek: :twisted: :clap: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Hey if you have a moment, can you tell Elduderino -"SUCK IT". He has been a nuisance, well since I met him, hack his account and get him banned. Oh an Panos is still Jack's fave Lil Greek Girl! "Schooner" went off the deep end, not sure aboot his mum tho, she was always cooler than him. Hope all is well with you and yours!
1. eldude - SUCK IT
2. Is he still asking people to get records for him and won't do it for other people?
3. Who's "Schooner"
4. I saw that Woody passed away, that sucks.
5. Catch me up, is this place boring or still cool?
000hawke
Little Bird

Post by 000hawke »

arewhyehen wrote:Haha, welcome back!

Thanks! you still in Ireland?
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

000hawke wrote:
trickster wrote:Welcome back Daniel. Hope you're doing well. Did you like the new album?

Thanks Panos,

I really liked the new album, it was tough going into it though. I was kind of hesitant to listen to it as the other Jack white solo projects were a little, "meh" to me even though I did enjoy them for what they were. They didn't scream expression or exploration that the white stripes or the dead weather did. It was almost like, "well I already know what it will probably sound and feel like, so I won't jump at it right away, maybe in a bit when I can settle in and listen." Boy was I wrong, it was one of the best surprises I've ever experienced aside from listening to mildred and the mice (still the best 45' ever in my opinion). That album is a solid 9/10 and I've only listening to it 4 times, you can't just listen to a single song you have to experience the whole thought which are some of my favourite albums... I have so much love for this record dare I say it may be the best thing he's ever put to wax.

What are peoples thoughts here in general? I was wondering what the neckbeard Jack White fans thought. Probably, "hey this one part kinda sounds like hip hop... fire bad!"
My thoughts are that this record is awful. Its like a jaunt through the mind of a madman, and not in a good Tom Waits sorta way. I do not like it.
he is everything i hate...
BluefordT
Little Ghost

Post by BluefordT »

000hawke wrote:
BluefordT wrote:Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawke!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :geek: :twisted: :clap: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Hey if you have a moment, can you tell Elduderino -"SUCK IT". He has been a nuisance, well since I met him, hack his account and get him banned. Oh an Panos is still Jack's fave Lil Greek Girl! "Schooner" went off the deep end, not sure aboot his mum tho, she was always cooler than him. Hope all is well with you and yours!
1. eldude - SUCK IT
2. Is he still asking people to get records for him and won't do it for other people?
3. Who's "Schooner"
4. I saw that Woody passed away, that sucks.
5. Catch me up, is this place boring or still cool?
1.TY!
2. Probs, but he did give me the go-kart!
3. Schooner was Nick Sailboat's nickname
4. Indeed
5. I still think it is. But I only pop in from time to time to reminisce. As life is just busy busy.
6. I have only listened to a few singles of the new LP. So far is meh to me, with a few whoa moments. Waiting for the 8-track version before I give it a full listen. Tons of peeps said it's better live.
7. Sadly, it seems flipper prices have dropped, so I not gonna be able to retire as soon as I thought.
"No saddly I didn't have enough money from flipping to pay for the car..."
StLBen:Stiben(Elitist Hipster Tool Person)