RIP Steven Winot

Whatever's on your mind, spill it here
BluefordT
Little Ghost

RIP Steven Winot

Post by BluefordT »

Can't remember his Vault name or White Swirl handle. But thought you all should know that he passed Jan. 1st. A few got to meet him in person, and some of us didn't, except via online. I called him a friend and kindred spirit, as he loved Slayer like me. He was a gardener, a loved husband, a lover of music-of all genres,-except his damn love for U2-derp, a curator of art, and an understander of the human spirit. He really put balance into my life via understanding we are all different and have our own "ticks". Already miss him -TONS!! I am deeply upset and sad, as it was so sudden. WE had no idea!!! Please keep his husband John in your thoughts and prayers as he goes through this. HE IS, AND WILL BE MISSED. RIP Steven. Prayers up!
"No saddly I didn't have enough money from flipping to pay for the car..."
StLBen:Stiben(Elitist Hipster Tool Person)
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Re: RIP Steven Winot

Post by Kali Durga »

Avard was his Vault name. He was a semi-regular over at the Little Room, but I'm not sure if he ever posted here in Swirl.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
Jamie
Little Ghost

Post by Jamie »

This was nice of them.
tm.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

My thoughts go out to everyone pained by his absence. Humans with big hearts and stellar wit are in short supply.
Rest well Avard.
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org