Baseball historians, Alabamians,check out Rickwood Coat!

Whatever's on your mind, spill it here
thirdtesla
Little Cream Soda

Baseball historians, Alabamians,check out Rickwood Coat!

Post by thirdtesla »

A long time ago I ordered throwback jackets for my home town of Nirmingjam Alabama. Since my brother loved the Birmingham
black Barons jacket, I decided to donate it to the Negro Baseball
league Hall of fame(where it has a prominent place alongside a picture of the team wearing that particular coat. L$ anyway, When I saw Jack had jumped aboard I decided to unbox the other coat. Dark blue with a white B on right chest and Rickwood Field scrawled perfectly across the back. Your link to the oldest, best kept, original baseball field on earth(42, Cobb and countless period baseball movies have been and will be filmed here.) like Air Jordan IV’s, Louis Vutton suit coats, belts, suitcases, Stetson ‘The Temple’ Fedora, a Batman GMT Rolex(Killing em!$ and a great pair of Ray Bans(Or LV, Gucci, etc.), put together just right will have random people taking photos with you, style is forever. Y’all know no girl has ever said ‘I gotta fuck the guy in the corduroy paints and ironic tee!’ And if your
Body doesn’t fit the style, stop eating. Period. I haven’t eaten in a week. Does the body good. Haha.
My Friends are all Dying and Death can't Be Lying... It's the Truth, and It Don't Make A Noise-'White Moon', THE White Stripes
Datch
Little Acorn

Re: Baseball historians, Alabamians,check out Rickwood Coat!

Post by Datch »

You need to take your meds.
“More people know a fragment of his music than know his name.”
pj101ca
Little Acorn

Re: Baseball historians, Alabamians,check out Rickwood Coat!

Post by pj101ca »

Meths a hell of a drug