Bpost International

Whatever's on your mind, spill it here
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Bpost International

Post by arewhyehen »

Anyone ever ship something with bpost international?

I ordered a few things from the UK for Christmas back in November. All of them showed up within a week...except one. One of the companies used bpost to ship and it took two weeks for the tracking to show it moving to a new place. It's now been in Belgium since December 6th and hasn't moved. Contacted the seller and they said it can take up to 15 business days to arrive. It was almost that when I contacted them a few weeks ago. Decided to wait until after 15 business days to message them again. They changed their answer to "approximately 15 business days" and now it's been much longer than that and it still hasn't moved. Seller won't do anything or send me a new one. Can't get ahold of any customer service people at bpost and any reviews I've seen on the Internet are god awful... Pretty much given up on it arriving on time for Christmas and it was pretty expensive and can't even get a refund to go get it else where or get something else...
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Re: Bpost International

Post by rsimms3 »

Next time use Apost, I hear good things about them.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
icdvet
Little Ghost

Post by icdvet »

I would definitely not recommend Zpost
Dear NSA, I hope that you enjoy this post.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Haha thanks for the help guys