Election 2016

Whatever's on your mind, spill it here
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Election 2016

Post by anonymousbrunette »

I thought last Tuesday's sh*t show was worth documenting here.
IMG_2697.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Re: Election 2016

Post by shaneoftheroad »

Suck deez nuts, Trump! Let the games begin!
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Rockwell just threw up in his mouth a little bit.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
achouza
Little Ghost

Post by achouza »

Yup, this is a mess. Lose lose lose all around
<<<< Ahuevooo! >>>>
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

rsimms3 wrote:Rockwell just threw up in his mouth a little bit.
Respectful apologies to Norm. But then it's likely he lived when America was great.
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

anonymousbrunette wrote:But then it's likely he lived when America was great.

Norman Rockwell, "The Problem We All Live With", painted 1963 when Ruby Bridges became the first black student to attend a New Orleans public elementary school-- http://arthistory.about.com/od/famous_p ... ckwell.htm
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

i'm done. checked out. with respect to my redneck 'murican neighbors who came out for that orange haired carnival barker, whom i'm most pissed at are the 5 million apathetic folks who didn't come out. the ones that put Obama over the top in 2012, decided to stay home. in michigan, in wisconsin, in pennsylvania and even florida. have fun assholes. reap what you sow.

luckily, while in my post-election depths, comcast advertised they now have netflix in their lineup! so, instead of bothering with crap like the news, msnbc (love my chris matthews and rachel maddow) and cnn, i can now FINALLY watch stranger things, daredevil, orange is the new black, etc. much better ways to pass my couch potato time than seeing how close that orangutan is bringing us to nuclear war. or appointing assholes like sarah palin to important positions.

/rant.

also, it hurts to see my boy captain america in that illustration...
he is everything i hate...