Donald Trump

Whatever's on your mind, spill it here
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Re: Donald Trump

Post by arewhyehen »

Kali Durga wrote:
Alabama Woody wrote:The whole problem for me, nobody who's running is worth voting for.
That's what it's been for me ever since I began voting-- Who do I need to vote against, not who do I want to vote for?
I am not sure how it is down there, but ads on TV and Radio up here in Canada are always telling me why the other person can't run the country and shouldn't be voted for. In 30 seconds they can give 15 reasons why you shouldn't vote for the other person, but not ONE single reason why I should vote for the person in the ad. Just makes me even less likely to vote for that person.
Datch
Little Acorn

Post by Datch »

What about Bernie Sanders?
Just for your knowledge I'm not all that invested in your politics,
though I do hope America is able to get a decent president, not one which basically seeks to destroy the planet.
“More people know a fragment of his music than know his name.”
icdvet
Little Ghost

Post by icdvet »

I'm more worried by Cruz- give me a blowhard over a fanatic any day. Better yet, give me a Dem
Dear NSA, I hope that you enjoy this post.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Check the track record of the Iowa caucus. Personally, I wanted Trump to win it. Statistically speaking, Iowa sucks at picking winners.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »