What have I missed?

Whatever's on your mind, spill it here
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Re: What have I missed?

Post by Kali Durga »

Or just go back to ignoring it. Obviously folks can do what they want, and I can feel it's silly or questionable or whatever but focus my attention on other things.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
nestacat
Little Bird

Post by nestacat »

On the raffle thing...actually prior to the mass of tmr fans joining it was a really fun thing. For example...a cool old vinyl record with 10 or 15 spots for 2 bucks each. Pay 4 bucks get two spots and good odds.....and maybe win a Clash record you don't have. Fun..! What is happening now with tmr stuff is something totally different. Now every listing is a tmr variant with ten buck slots and thirty spots. I have played one or two of those but that is not my bag, really.
nosce te ipsum
chaptertwentyone
Little People

Post by chaptertwentyone »

Didn't someone recently win an Upholsterers single on there for a few bucks?
“I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA STAB HIM RIGHT IN THE BACK
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
AND HE’LL NEVER COME BACK
‘MEMBER THAT?”
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

There are also users on there who are buying a ton of TMR records during a shitty time right now when they are selling for low prices and then listing them on that raffle page for double. Are they smart for getting away with it and making money? Yes..but it's just not my thing.