The AUTO-PLAY Thread

Whatever's on your mind, spill it here
Hamptonio
Little Ghost

The AUTO-PLAY Thread

Post by Hamptonio »

You read it right.
Find a video. Find 14 videos, I don't care.
Play them all. Simultaneously.

<JackWhite> Hamptonio: yes, and tell the lovely wife that i really love the pot pie recipe. i can't get enough LOL! anyway, let me know when you get that package of test pressings i sent you.
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Re: The AUTO-PLAY Thread

Post by Kali Durga »

You would do this. Isn't Jack sick of your wife's pot-pie yet?
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
Hamptonio
Little Ghost

Post by Hamptonio »

<JackWhite> Hamptonio: yes, and tell the lovely wife that i really love the pot pie recipe. i can't get enough LOL! anyway, let me know when you get that package of test pressings i sent you.
dcmak5
Little Acorn

Post by dcmak5 »

You can't go wrong playing babies laughing and 80s rock guitar/sax over a hitler speech
Hamptonio
Little Ghost

Post by Hamptonio »

let it be so.

Hamptonio
Little Ghost

Post by Hamptonio »

anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

You are the pesky younger brother I never had. Absolutely impossible not to love ya.
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
Hamptonio
Little Ghost

Post by Hamptonio »

i love you back, sis
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Post by runofthemill »

Hamptonio
Little Ghost

Post by Hamptonio »

Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
Hamptonio
Little Ghost

Post by Hamptonio »

this is the best thread this forum has ever birthed.
Hamptonio
Little Ghost

Post by Hamptonio »