What Floats Your Boat?

Whatever's on your mind, spill it here
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Re: What Floats Your Boat?

Post by Kali Durga »

When the federal government does things that don't make me want to cuss and punch something or shake my head and cry.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
Bikedo
Little Ghost

Post by Bikedo »

TMR customer service.
I'd like to sleep 100 days, my feeling has gone, flesh cold and numb.
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

Today's headlines.
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Post by dylnfan »

anonymousbrunette wrote:Today's headlines.
:clap:
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

finally getting a trip to the States booked. 2016 Swirl roadtrip, here I come 8-)
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Post by dylnfan »

love_islander wrote:finally getting a trip to the States booked. 2016 Swirl roadtrip, here I come 8-)
No shit! What are you plans Luke?
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

dylnfan wrote:
love_islander wrote:finally getting a trip to the States booked. 2016 Swirl roadtrip, here I come 8-)
It is open for now, but I would like to finally meet some swirlies. We fly in/out from LA, so I'd like to get from there, through Arizona/NM/Texas, through the south, up to Tennessee (of course), and around/up towards the mid-north and maybe leave the east for a second trip. We've got 3 weeks so it will be a bit of a rush I suppose?
stoutr
Little Ghost

Post by stoutr »

love_islander wrote:
dylnfan wrote:
It is open for now, but I would like to finally meet some swirlies. We fly in/out from LA, so I'd like to get from there, through Arizona/NM/Texas, through the south, up to Tennessee (of course), and around/up towards the mid-north and maybe leave the east for a second trip. We've got 3 weeks so it will be a bit of a rush I suppose?
Portlandia awaits!
I got that deep into variants once before with a collection, please shoot me if I go there again, it will drive you crazy I promise...
But nice stuff for sure.
Grim
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

stoutr wrote:
love_islander wrote:
dylnfan wrote:
Portlandia awaits!
It looks doable. I've gotta check out the store you've got going
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

I would travel to Nashville to meet you, I'm fun to hang out with :-) plus i know my way around town !
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
maxman142001
Little Ghost

Post by maxman142001 »

love_islander wrote:
dylnfan wrote:

Arizona welcomes you with open arms!
<<Jack White>> @Maxman142001 'let me tell you about my baby she was born out in arizona..."
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

Alabama Woody wrote:I would travel to Nashville to meet you, I'm fun to hang out with :-) plus i know my way around town !
Hopefully there's a show on at TMR at the time too!
maxman142001 wrote:
love_islander wrote:
dylnfan wrote:

Arizona welcomes you with open arms!
That would be awesome!
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

not realizing that mobile fidelity labs remastered los lobos "kiko", my favorite los lobos record and pretty sure never released on vinyl in the US, and stumbling across it at grimey's a few weeks ago. i just stood there and looked at it, trying to comprehend what i'm seeing. i probably looked pretty silly.

and it sounds freaking amazing.
he is everything i hate...
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

elduderino wrote:not realizing that mobile fidelity labs remastered los lobos "kiko", my favorite los lobos record and pretty sure never released on vinyl in the US, and stumbling across it at grimey's a few weeks ago. i just stood there and looked at it, trying to comprehend what i'm seeing. i probably looked pretty silly.

and it sounds freaking amazing.
Well that's pretty sweet. Kiko & the Lavender Moon was on one of my favorite mix tapes. May be time to give it another listen.

A case of Weller Antique.
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

Love MFSL - always buy my favorite LP's when I see them available by them
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson