ThirdManCollector on eBay is Steve Younes aka Stevetron3000

Whatever's on your mind, spill it here
nickboat
Little Ghost

Re: ThirdManCollector on eBay is Steve Younes aka Stevetron3

Post by nickboat »

This is not about flipping records... this is about someone slandering my name on the internet and harassing me online and threating me. Slandering my name has left me no choice but to put his business out in the open.

It's kinda funny that the one person that seems to be derailing this thread is the one person I have had problems in the past with the same issue. People who continue to slander and troll people online should expect nothing less than this reaction.

I sell online... I have never tired to disput this fact. Yes, that is my eBay account. I don't think it shows where I just spent two grand on a Glow in the Dark set or travelled to Tmr for three events this year alone. I don't think it shows the countless numbers of stuff I have given away and sold for cost.

Steve has taken the intuitive to haress me and slander my name in public and brought this on himself. It's only fair that everyone know that TMR has warned him once before to not sell anymore records and he continues to do so.
HUSTLE AND CUSS
Datch
Little Acorn

Post by Datch »

You sure the dude in the reflection of this record is nick? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dead-Weather-I- ... 7675.l2557
“More people know a fragment of his music than know his name.”
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

nickboat wrote:Steve has taken the intuitive to haress me and slander my name in public and brought this on himself. It's only fair that everyone know that TMR has warned him once before to not sell anymore records and he continues to do so.
Haven't they also warned you not to sell records you have won, and yet you tried to anyway?

edit: link for reference: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=260&start=15165#p183249
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
nickboat
Little Ghost

Post by nickboat »

Datch wrote:You sure the dude in the reflection of this record is nick? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dead-Weather-I- ... 7675.l2557
that is me... Mapitaly63.
HUSTLE AND CUSS
nickboat
Little Ghost

Post by nickboat »

Stl_ben wrote:
nickboat wrote:Steve has taken the intuitive to haress me and slander my name in public and brought this on himself. It's only fair that everyone know that TMR has warned him once before to not sell anymore records and he continues to do so.
Haven't they also warned you not to sell records you have won, and yet you tried to anyway?

You got me Ben. Stuff from 3 years ago and all those records are still in my collection.

Don't you have anything better to do? For years all you have done is sit on the other side of that screen and try to crate conflict. Don't you ever get tried of doing this "troll like behovior" on these forms? Years.... YEARS you just sit there and comment on situation that have nothing to do with you. I KNOW you have more important things to do....
HUSTLE AND CUSS
nickboat
Little Ghost

Post by nickboat »

Stl_ben wrote:

Over the years I have met dozens and dozens of people that ask me "What's up with that Ben guy?" and if they do claim to like you they comment on how they dislike your behavior online. You can't see that? I can't imagine the places this forum would be without you harnessing members in the forum.
HUSTLE AND CUSS
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

Drama, drama, drama, bull shit, bull shit, bull shit :-)
I don't know how you folks find any enjoyment in all of this.
The Internet is a small world ....
This is supposed to be for enjoyment !
All the wheeling and dealing and scheming and ..... Drama.
Find a few people you can trade with and be happy even if you don't have it all.
Enjoy the experiences, enjoy the music.
Most important treat people with respect.
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
alanl
Little Cream Soda

Post by alanl »

:crazy:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mr. Natural - The Whole Universe is Completely Insane!
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

alanl wrote::crazy:
Beautiful :-)
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

nickboat wrote:This is not about flipping records... this is about someone slandering my name on the internet and harassing me online and threating me. Slandering my name has left me no choice but to put his business out in the open.

It's kinda funny that the one person that seems to be derailing this thread is the one person I have had problems in the past with the same issue. People who continue to slander and troll people online should expect nothing less than this reaction.

I sell online... I have never tired to disput this fact. Yes, that is my eBay account. I don't think it shows where I just spent two grand on a Glow in the Dark set or travelled to Tmr for three events this year alone. I don't think it shows the countless numbers of stuff I have given away and sold for cost.

Steve has taken the intuitive to haress me and slander my name in public and brought this on himself. It's only fair that everyone know that TMR has warned him once before to not sell anymore records and he continues to do so.
you should leave him a voicemail. that'll clear it up.
he is everything i hate...
dreamover
Little Acorn

Post by dreamover »

nickboat wrote: Over the years I have met dozens and dozens of people that ask me "What's up with that Ben guy?" and if they do claim to like you they comment on how they dislike your behavior online.
lol. this is basically exactly how conversations about nickboat sound.
<Jack White> alright i'm out to feed my cats
=====================================
http://bit.ly/dreamovertl <--- my vinyl list
http://www.dreamoverrecords.com
alanl
Little Cream Soda

Post by alanl »

:silent:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mr. Natural - The Whole Universe is Completely Insane!
makers888
Little Acorn

Post by makers888 »

I can't even read over half of this thread. It's full of posts from members I have blocked :lol:
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Post by dylnfan »

makers888 wrote:I can't even read over half of this thread. It's full of posts from members I have blocked :lol:
LOFL!
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

This is clearly an attempt to impersonate a well known, reputable collector on behalf of persons who are not in TMR's favor, as was stated plainly. Nickboat's post is informative at least and rightfully defensive at most. If anyone posts anything to derail the intent of this thread your posts will be deleted and you will receive an official warning. Rabble rousers are advised to be content with their (McCartney - cough) RSD haul and keep to themselves.
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org