Tidal Digital Music Service

Whatever's on your mind, spill it here

Re: Tidal Digital Music Service

Postby Kali Durga » Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:54 pm

"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Postby dunedin » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:34 pm

Saw this on another forum:

"Tidal offers a three months (90 days) HiFi/lossless streaming subscription for free if you sign up using the Sennheiser promotion. Download the Sennheiser CapTune app and sign up through the app... Note, remember to cancel the subscription before the free three months is up".

I don't know if you can sign up with the Vault discount after the three month trial, should you want to.
dunedin
Little Ghost

Postby rsimms3 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:34 am

6 months free! No credit card required like with their standard free offers. If you've signed up for a free trial before, used a gmail account, and can't get it to work with this promotion email me and I have a workaround.

https://slickdeals.net/f/9763131-180-da ... n-free?v=1
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Postby JonnyH » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:08 pm

rsimms3 wrote:6 months free! No credit card required like with their standard free offers. If you've signed up for a free trial before, used a gmail account, and can't get it to work with this promotion email me and I have a workaround.

Mmm, the code: sprint, isn't working for me.
JonnyH
Little Ghost

Postby rsimms3 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:40 am

JonnyH wrote:
rsimms3 wrote:6 months free! No credit card required like with their standard free offers. If you've signed up for a free trial before, used a gmail account, and can't get it to work with this promotion email me and I have a workaround.

Mmm, the code: sprint, isn't working for me.

Reading the last page at SD sounds like it's daed.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Postby JonnyH » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:41 am

RIP code
JonnyH
Little Ghost

Postby Kali Durga » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:18 pm

So Sprint invested in Tidal, huh? Is that why it suddenly gives me a server error when I try to load my list of favorited songs?
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Postby bkramer10 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:12 pm

Does the vault discount not exist anymore? I was just charged $20 and on tmr's site it says the coupon was voided. I'm cancelling the subscription if its gone. Anyone else having this problem?
bkramer10
Little Ghost

Postby dunedin » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:18 pm

bkramer10 wrote:Does the vault discount not exist anymore? I was just charged $20 and on tmr's site it says the coupon was voided. I'm cancelling the subscription if its gone. Anyone else having this problem?

I paid $5 in March.
dunedin
Little Ghost

Postby bkramer10 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:26 pm

dunedin wrote:
bkramer10 wrote:Does the vault discount not exist anymore? I was just charged $20 and on tmr's site it says the coupon was voided. I'm cancelling the subscription if its gone. Anyone else having this problem?

I paid $5 in March.

I paid $5 last month too. You might want to log in to TMR and see if its voided if you dont want to pay full price this month
bkramer10
Little Ghost

Postby dunedin » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:05 pm

bkramer10 wrote:
dunedin wrote:

I paid $5 in March.

I paid $5 last month too. You might want to log in to TMR and see if its voided if you dont want to pay full price this month

Mine still says active. If you contact TMR I'm sure they will sort it out. Thanks for letting me know to check.
dunedin
Little Ghost

Postby chaptertwentyone » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:12 pm

I haven't been subscribed since Vault 28, and even before that there were subscription gaps, and it's been $5.00 for me since day one.
“I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA STAB HIM RIGHT IN THE BACK
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
AND HE’LL NEVER COME BACK
MEMBER THAT?”
chaptertwentyone
Little Ghost

Postby Datch » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:31 pm

Contact TMR and Tidal, I have een people having issues before. They got back on track and the extra money you paid used to pay the next 3 months (so that you don't have to pay 3 months).
“More people know a fragment of his music than know his name.”
Datch
Little Acorn

Postby dunedin » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:04 pm

Best Buy offering 6 month Tidal subscription with the purchase of any CD or LP, valid 19 Nov - 2 Dec, new subscribers only

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage ... uidsaas%20
dunedin
Little Ghost

Postby elduderino » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:53 pm

is this still a thing?
he is everything i hate...
elduderino
Little Ghost

PreviousNext

Return to Jumble Jumble