The Offical "Kevron Ripped Me Off Thead"

Whatever's on your mind, spill it here
Hamptonio
Little Ghost

Re: The Offical "Kevron Ripped Me Off Thead"

Post by Hamptonio »

elduderino wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:15 pm
Hamptonio wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:13 pmbump.
Speaking of whatever happened to...
hi, lare bear. <3
i'm still around kinda. i lurk, i watch, i wait.
still collect alot of vinyl, but it's not as tmr-ish as the old dayz. haven't been a vaulter for a few years either.
it's been like a decade since jack handed you a tri-color inside their storefront, right? i still get fits of jealous rage from that one.
<JackWhite> Hamptonio: yes, and tell the lovely wife that i really love the pot pie recipe. i can't get enough LOL! anyway, let me know when you get that package of test pressings i sent you.
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
jamesmonzon1
Little Acorn

Post by jamesmonzon1 »

Wow, crazy to think this was 8 years ago. I was in my mid 20’s, fresh into serious record collecting and threw stupid money to have Kev pick up some goodies for me. Fortunately, I guess I was one of the lucky ones. I received almost all my requests. Needless to say, I don’t think I’ll make any deals like that ever again. But hey, those were some pretty fun times- TMR really taking off, the whole vinyl “resurgence”, eBay bidding wars, being carefree with my disposable income...

Good seeing familiar names. Nice to see y’all losers still investing in a dead format.../s
"There's nothing as reverential as putting on a vinyl album and manually flipping it. You can't fast-forward. You can't pause. More than likely, you are going to let the whole thing play."-Jack White III
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

Hamptonio wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:03 pm
elduderino wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:15 pm
Speaking of whatever happened to...
hi, lare bear. <3
i'm still around kinda. i lurk, i watch, i wait.
still collect alot of vinyl, but it's not as tmr-ish as the old dayz. haven't been a vaulter for a few years either.
it's been like a decade since jack handed you a tri-color inside their storefront, right? i still get fits of jealous rage from that one.
Hey man, glad you're well. You're confusing my TMR anecdotes. Jack showed me the very first tricolor as he was taking pictures for tmr.com, then he gave me a DT3. Jo back when she minded the store slipped an ICLAB tri in my bag one day.

Good times...
he is everything i hate...
Hamptonio
Little Ghost

Post by Hamptonio »

A few more months and we've got a 10-year anniversary to celebrate.
My vote is to squeeze all the best bits and quotes into a commemorative 24x36 poster, print 100 copies, sell them here and then never deliver anything. It'd be an epic way to remember the most legendary fiasco the swirl ever brought us, aside from the dick pic controversy of 2012.
<JackWhite> Hamptonio: yes, and tell the lovely wife that i really love the pot pie recipe. i can't get enough LOL! anyway, let me know when you get that package of test pressings i sent you.
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

It really takes a certain kind of person to not only rip of an entire community but also burn bridges with the artist they idolize. What a fiasco.

Also, what dick pic controversy? I thought I put those on my private server...
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Post by 7th_son »

Damn. 10 years!
anonymousbrunette
Little People

7th_son wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:49 amDamn. 10 years!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wish him well, I do.
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Ahh geeze. I miss this place. Kevron, dick pics and all...
anonymousbrunette
Little People

arewhyehen wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:51 pm Ahh geeze. I miss this place. Kevron, dick pics and all...
I don't miss the dicks.

Due to unusual circumstances Kevin ended up the swindler but he was otherwise a decent hooman.

My ISO/FS/FT List
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Post by candycaneboy03 »

Where’s the booze?!?!
"Love, Peace And Hair Grease"
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Post by candycaneboy03 »

Wont lie though, i think about this place fondly every so often....
And as far as kev is concerned....the “do you shave your balls” thread will always have a place in my heart..

....early ass 20s i was in 10 years ago....learned a ton of shit from you guys that i still carry to this day and age....

Also, i never carry significant amounts of cash bc of that time i lost 400 cash, at the airport, on my way to TMR pop up at sxsw....

...like i said...def miss ya bastards
"Love, Peace And Hair Grease"
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

candycaneboy03 wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:09 am Wont lie though, i think about this place fondly every so often....
And as far as kev is concerned....the “do you shave your balls” thread will always have a place in my heart..

....early ass 20s i was in 10 years ago....learned a ton of shit from you guys that i still carry to this day and age....

Also, i never carry significant amounts of cash bc of that time i lost 400 cash, at the airport, on my way to TMR pop up at sxsw....

...like i said...def miss ya bastards
I agree. The friendships I formed here are far greater than any I ever formed on some Facebook group..

I still check back here every week or so to see what is going on. Sometimes it's just nice to see some familiar names haha
pj101ca
Little Acorn

Post by pj101ca »

Fuck Kevron

Hi Guys!!
PugFaceRex
Little Ghost

Post by PugFaceRex »

Does anyone know why this happened? I still wonder
<BluefordT> jey pals i am,we is,fuckeres rerred up
<BluefordT> jhdb
-------------------------------------------------------
<Quizze> i didnt like pug asking jack if he would eat himself as a hot dog.... off color