Give a guy a Shot.....Glass!!!

Whatever's on your mind, spill it here
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Give a guy a Shot.....Glass!!!

Post by candycaneboy03 »

Soooooooooo, I have no idea who's regularly still here....buuut I figured i'd give this a shot anyhow....

Idk why or how it started, but over the past couple of years i've gotten into the habit of collecting shot glasses....perhaps that "Irish" thread left it's everlasting effect deep down inside. Some of my best work is in that thread....i'm talking about the booze not my beautiful inebriated prose.....speaking of which, I've finally started tapping into craft beers.....whatever the fuck those are. I still hardly know the difference. But i know ONE thing, i love Allagash. but I think i'm forgetting what thread....

...shit i'm rambling and starting to sound like theeradicaleclectic.......for anyone who remembers......

Right, SHOT glasses......fuck donuts sound good right now, ....and spicy tuna rolls....probably not together.....

I need the swirlers help, because give the fact that i'm pretty sure i'm not going to be traveling to a shit ton of foreign countries anytime soon, would any Non-californian, Non-USA folk be willing to help me grow my shot glass collection?

My primary goal is to get one from each state in the US, and one from as many countries throughout the world and all that good stuff.

Normally I've just been having coworkers and friends bring me back shot glasses from their trips but seems like that's dwindling down.

So if anyone's willing to contribute and help, i'd be forever grateful. I'll post pictures of my ever growing collection and hopefuly find a proper shot glass display at some point.

To make it fun, the shot glass would totally be swirlers choice....with the caveat that it just has to have some legitimate correlation to the country or city it's from. Design wise that is. Don't get me an ass molded bikini shot glass that only says "bottoms up"....from hawaii?!?!? because i already have one of those :eh: :lol: :cry:

Needless to say, i'll compensate accordingly cost of glass and all. No dirty deeds tho, that life is behind me.....

and hey, if anyone wants one from california, feel free to PM me.

.....sigh...its almost noon.....and that IRISH thread is starting to look good......

So far, and sadly...i only have the following...

Within the US
California
Nevada (Las Vegas)
Florida (Miami)
Hawaii
Louisiana (New orleans)
Oregon (Portland)

Outside the US
Costa rica
Italy (Rome)
Japan (Tokyo)
Mexico
Last edited by candycaneboy03 on Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Love, Peace And Hair Grease"
chaptertwentyone
Little People

Re: Give a guy a Shot.....Glass!!!

Post by chaptertwentyone »

O
“I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA STAB HIM RIGHT IN THE BACK
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
AND HE’LL NEVER COME BACK
‘MEMBER THAT?”
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Make a list in your first post with a current list of places you have one from.

I would be happy to help you out with some. I have been traveling all over lately. I can even get you one that would fit well with my Irish thread ;)
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Post by candycaneboy03 »

Updated my first post with a list...

Ryan, we need to reignite that Irish thread....hows the booze overseas?
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

I could/would get you one from The Ryman Auditorium in Nashville last week of this month. Going to see Gary Clark Jr
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

CCB03! I'm heading to Laos tonight - I should be able to sort you a Laos and Thailand one this month!
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

Drunk by noon...hahaha...uhmm

PM me your address.
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Post by candycaneboy03 »

By the By.....i was thinking...if any of you are interested, I can trade ya'll for a shot glass of your very own from california..so it'd be an even trade..

....and to make matters even more interesting, .... if any of you are disneyland lovers....and shotglass lovers....i will def be able to help you out in that dept.
And if you want the disneyland route, there's an extra special perk that goes along with it...that i won't divulge...but it'd be a glass to call your very own that's for sure..

ya'll let me know if you like the sound of any of this...if not, then i can just compensate you for the glass and shipping and maybe something extra for some street tacos.....like these. I mean, aren't they just the perfect accompaniment to a shot of loud mouth soup? I love tacos!! don't YOU?!?!?!
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Post by candycaneboy03 »

arewhyehen wrote:Make a list in your first post with a current list of places you have one from.

I would be happy to help you out with some. I have been traveling all over lately. I can even get you one that would fit well with my Irish thread ;)
hey, are you still a beer hound? or you have you found some new loves....
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Alabama Woody wrote:I could/would get you one from The Ryman Auditorium in Nashville last week of this month. Going to see Gary Clark Jr
Damn I am so jealous. That would be an incredible venue to see him at.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

candycaneboy03 wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:Make a list in your first post with a current list of places you have one from.

hey, are you still a beer hound? or you have you found some new loves....
Still loving my beers. I drink absinthe when I can get my hands on a good bottle. I just picked up some recently actually. It's really good.

I posted in the Irish thread (from Ireland...wooo) but unfortunately I am just hungover now..not drunk. I get too drunk to remember to post there.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

I feel it's only fitting that I get you one from Ireland since we bond so much over in the Irish thread and I created it and am now living in Ireland. PM me your address. I have had many generous swirlers help me out lately and I want to pass it on now..That is why I love this place..so many kind people always helping everyone out.
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

love_islander wrote:CCB03! I'm heading to Laos tonight - I should be able to sort you a Laos and Thailand one this month!
Kitschy enough?

arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

still need to PM me your address!! I have an Irish one for you :)
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Post by candycaneboy03 »

these guys are lookin for a home.....you guys seem like the perfect fit (talkin to the glasses not you fellas....keep lookin)