Holiday Refresh-a-thon

Your Turntable's Not Dead
Hamptonio
Little Ghost

Holiday Refresh-a-thon

Post by Hamptonio »

Starting tomorrow Wednesday December 12th at 9am CST and lasting through Friday at 5pm CST we'll be hosting some sale items, exclusives, and Pop Up Sales in our online store.
Keep your eyes open for new stocking stuffers, and 40% off select T Shirts.
But what may get fans most excited are our Pop Up Sales featuring some specialty items and rare records from the TMR catalog. These items will appear in limited numbers for limited times.
When you see them, act fast because they will be going fast. We won't announce when these items are going up ahead of time, so you'll need to check and refresh the site regularly in order to find them!
They will appear at all hours of the day in order to give our overseas fans opportunities to purchase as well.
Merry Christmas and happy hunting!

Let the F5ing begin!
Last edited by Hamptonio on Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<JackWhite> Hamptonio: yes, and tell the lovely wife that i really love the pot pie recipe. i can't get enough LOL! anyway, let me know when you get that package of test pressings i sent you.
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Re: Holiday Refresh-a-thon

Post by runofthemill »

shit
knoxvle
Little Acorn

Post by knoxvle »

Well there goes my savings account!
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

I am absolutely not playing. If one of you guys wanna buy me something, I won't stop you.
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Holiday Refresh-a-thon

Post by Alabama Woody »

Damn.............there goes my productivity for the week.

Refresh Refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh,…… Game on.

Lets get all the good stuff and trade with one another!
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
knoxvle
Little Acorn

Post by knoxvle »

shaneoftheroad wrote:I am absolutely not playing. If one of you guys wanna buy me something, I won't stop you.
You say that now....You know you're gonna cave to peer pressure!
DO IT!!!
Hamptonio
Little Ghost

Post by Hamptonio »

i am positive that when the drops begin to happen, this thread will fill up with many long rants about servers crashing, fairness, conspiracy theories, essays on the downfall of humanity, and so on and so forth.
i have a busy week, but you can bet your bottom dollar that when i AM at the computer, i will be nimbly f5ing like a dadgum woodpecker on cocaine.
<JackWhite> Hamptonio: yes, and tell the lovely wife that i really love the pot pie recipe. i can't get enough LOL! anyway, let me know when you get that package of test pressings i sent you.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

I started hitting F5 yesterday as soon as I came to work after that Black Belles package was called a "Mojo" thingy last week, figuring they would do that each Monday. I guess I can stop refreshing until tomorrow morning....
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
Hamptonio
Little Ghost

Post by Hamptonio »

rsimms3 wrote:I started hitting F5 yesterday as soon as I came to work after that Black Belles package was called a "Mojo" thingy last week, figuring they would do that each Monday. I guess I can stop refreshing until tomorrow morning....
or maybe it's a test?
what if...what IF...they actually dropped something TODAY??
what then, rsimms? what THEN??
knoxvle
Little Acorn

Post by knoxvle »

Hamptonio wrote:i am positive that when the drops begin to happen, this thread will fill up with many long rants about servers crashing, fairness, conspiracy theories, essays on the downfall of humanity, and so on and so forth.
i have a busy week, but you can bet your bottom dollar that when i AM at the computer, i will be nimbly f5ing like a dadgum woodpecker on cocaine.
^ what he said
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Post by runofthemill »

Hamptonio wrote:i am positive that when the drops begin to happen, this thread will fill up with many long rants about servers crashing, fairness, conspiracy theories, essays on the downfall of humanity, and so on and so forth.
Kind of like trying to score a bag of crap during a woot-off.
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Holiday Refresh-a-thon

Post by Alabama Woody »

runofthemill wrote:
Kind of like trying to score a bag of crap during a woot-off.
But it won't be $5
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
curseofhalos

Post by curseofhalos »

Awww, I was hoping that the Vault would keep this to itself to prevent others from trying to score and flip... :(

I'm gonna try to score something sweet!
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

I wonder if prices will be what they originally sold for, or prices like that Black Belles pack for $200 that popped up recently. If it's for the normal prices, then I'll definitely be trying for some of this stuff. No work and no school tomorrow :)
“We’re more about having fun. I don’t really care about lyrics, honestly. Its rock n’ roll, ya’ know.” - JEFF the Brotherhood
Facebook / FT/ISO / ExpressoBeans Collection / Google+
Hamptonio
Little Ghost

Post by Hamptonio »

curseofhalos wrote:Awww, I was hoping that the Vault would keep this to itself to prevent others from trying to score and flip... :(

I'm gonna try to score something sweet!
ah, my bad.
i assumed that everyone on whiteswirl was on the vault, barring anyone that has been kabered or has forgotten to update their cc info.