Holiday Refresh-a-thon

Your Turntable's Not Dead
maxman142001
Little Ghost

Re: Holiday Refresh-a-thon

Post by maxman142001 »

candycaneboy03 wrote:What's a Refresh-a-Thon?
Start on page 1 of these thread
<<Jack White>> @Maxman142001 'let me tell you about my baby she was born out in arizona..."
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

candycaneboy03 wrote:What's a Refresh-a-Thon?
Where the hell you been buddy?
Aquamarine
Little Ghost

Post by Aquamarine »

Same internet-free place as me, probably--missed the whole thing. Saved a TON of money, and avoided reading 150 pages. :D
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Oh, but being in the midst of those 150 pages when it was going on was a ton-a-fun!
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Kali Durga wrote:Oh, but being in the midst of those 150 pages when it was going on was a ton-a-fun!
don't forget frustrating.....VERY frustrating...with lots of headaches from starring at the screen for 15 hours a day..lol
Aquamarine
Little Ghost

Post by Aquamarine »

There you go, think of all the money I saved on aspirin. ;) (I did know this was going on, just from a faaaaar distance . . )
Freter
Little Acorn

Post by Freter »

arewhyehen wrote:
Kali Durga wrote:Oh, but being in the midst of those 150 pages when it was going on was a ton-a-fun!
don't forget frustrating.....VERY frustrating...with lots of headaches from starring at the screen for 15 hours a day..lol
And knowing that since your in school, you were just teasing yourself. I cry every time.
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

Well, my JEFF record is sitting at FedEx and I'm pretty sure it's going to be sent back before I can pick it up.. I wish they had given me the option of cheap USPS because then I would have actually received it. Oh well, I'll see if I can track it down tomorrow.
knoxvle
Little Acorn

Post by knoxvle »

Got my Absinthe Record from Refresh-a-thon on Monday.
Looks good!
tigerj67
Little Cream Soda

Post by tigerj67 »

tigerj67 wrote:Got home tonight from my vacation and found a TMR package in my mail. I would have to say I was surprised to see this due to the fact that I received my vault, inverted bolts, and my refresh-a-thon packages before I left town. Looking at the package I noticed it was packed in the same packaging as the refresh-a-thon items, so after opening it it seems that I got an extra Karen Elson Peach from TMR. So I will probably send them an email tomorrow and see what they say? Anyone ever have this happen to them before.
Got an email last night from TMR and they have sent me a shipping label to send the Karen Peach back to them, they did thank me greatly for letting them know that I received an extra copy. So it is going back to Nashville today, hopefully this will bring good karma my way for doing this. -Justin
Jamie
Little Ghost

Post by Jamie »

My De Stijl arrived today. The last of my absent Refreshathons. My white whale. My precious.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

It's been a month now....I miss you refresh-a-thon..... :cry:
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

My package got sent back to TMR because FEDEX sucks.. they're going to ship it USPS this time...
cwja
Little Ghost

Post by cwja »

rsimms3 wrote:It's been a month now....I miss you refresh-a-thon..... :cry:
+1 I was doing the F5 thing yesterday for an Eddie Vedder print and thought to myself how much I missed refresh-a-thon fun.
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

<chanticleer> How was Refresh-a-thon from your end?
<BenSwank> chanticleer: DON'T ASK
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426