New Rob Jones metal prints

Your Turntable's Not Dead
icdvet
Little Ghost

Re: New Rob Jones metal prints

Post by icdvet »

My guess is that they are the recent DW prints - I would certainly love that new DC one on aluminium, especially now Rob has apparently figured out a more reliable paint application process so there arent so many issues with flaking the way there were with the first version of the Glace Bay on metal.
Sorry about all the bitching earlier - bad day at the salt mine!
And of course, being a Jones obsessive, I will be forced to buy all of these. Maybe I need to hop a flight to Nashville on Monday.
Dear NSA, I hope that you enjoy this post.
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

Do it Ian it will probably cheaper to do that than chase the aftermarket. I would not get too worked up about these though odds are they will be available at Flatstock and such.
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
3quid
Little Acorn

Post by 3quid »

kevron6 wrote:Do it Ian it will probably cheaper to do that than chase the aftermarket. I would not get too worked up about these though odds are they will be available at Flatstock and such.
Yes, as you know, I will pick up anything for you guys at Flatstock. I'm definitely going back next year.
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

3quid wrote:
kevron6 wrote:Do it Ian it will probably cheaper to do that than chase the aftermarket. I would not get too worked up about these though odds are they will be available at Flatstock and such.
Yes, as you know, I will pick up anything for you guys at Flatstock. I'm definitely going back next year.
Did you book your room yet? I am thinking about booking one, where are you staying?
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
3quid
Little Acorn

Post by 3quid »

kevron6 wrote:
3quid wrote:
Did you book your room yet? I am thinking about booking one, where are you staying?
I stayed with family last time, but I might get a hotel this time around so I can stay downtown. I would like to experience a little more of SXSW than I did this year. Have you ever been down for one yet?
roxxan23
Little Cream Soda

Post by roxxan23 »

did you guys see the images yet? http://omgposters.com/2009/07/16/rob-jo ... sale-info/

i'm not impressed with it. looks like transformers to me. plus, they are selling them for $125 at the NYC popup.
plantersman
Little Cream Soda

Post by plantersman »

whoa
Last edited by plantersman on Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kaber
Little People

n/a

Post by Kaber »

n/a
Last edited by Kaber on Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JohnC
Little Ghost

Post by JohnC »

Oh I like that !
http://hhhancock.tumblr.com

ISO :
Action Bronson - LP's , 7"s etc !
Supercute/Dum Dum Girls - Rookie Tunes Flexi.
Tina Trachtenburg "Rachel" doll
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

yep that one is better
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
harvestgirl
spinning top mama

Post by harvestgirl »

SO excited, i just heard a friend got me a metal poster *happy dance* :D i asked 2 peeps to buy for me, if the 2nd comes through ( what's the likelyhood of them both getting one do you think? lol eep!) i'll sell it here @ face + ship.
"Doodled on your Milwaukee 03 as well (white flowers, cups of coffee, and love letters)"
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

can you ask them to buy some ICLAB 12" ?
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
harvestgirl
spinning top mama

Post by harvestgirl »

i do believe they have already left the store. i'll ask though.
"Doodled on your Milwaukee 03 as well (white flowers, cups of coffee, and love letters)"
plantersman
Little Cream Soda

Post by plantersman »

harvestgirl wrote:SO excited, i just heard a friend got me a metal poster *happy dance* :D i asked 2 peeps to buy for me, if the 2nd comes through ( what's the likelyhood of them both getting one do you think? lol eep!) i'll sell it here @ face + ship.
awesome! :o
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

I am impressed not one on eBay yet. I am trying to talk the wife into holding out on having the baby until Tuesday so I can go to TMR but she is not real fond of the idea.