New stuff at the TMR.com store

Your Turntable's Not Dead
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Re: New stuff at the TMR.com store

Post by shaneoftheroad »

AJ123 wrote:Does Third Man ship things on Saturday? I ordered the guitar picks tonight.
I'd say they're way backed up. I ordered I'm Shakin' and Cheap Time two days ago and still processing.
TwinkleLights
Little Cream Soda

Post by TwinkleLights »

arewhyehen wrote:
orangeshoeskid wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:Nobody has mentioned the Seasick Steve at TMR poster? I want that thing..
It is really an awesome poster. Couldn't make myself spend another $30 that night after spending nearly $100 in records after the show.
Now you can spend the $30 though. :D

I'm still debating. It's going against my rules of only collecting posters from shows I've been to..
If either of you still wants a Seasick Steve poster but doesn't want to spend money on it I got an extra due to a packaging error. When I emailed to let them know and offered to ship the extra back they said to just keep it. I was thinking about giving it to someone as a Christmas gift but I would also consider trading it to a swirler for something.
nickboat
Little Ghost

Post by nickboat »

TwinkleLights wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:
orangeshoeskid wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:Nobody has mentioned the Seasick Steve at TMR poster? I want that thing..
It is really an awesome poster. Couldn't make myself spend another $30 that night after spending nearly $100 in records after the show.
Now you can spend the $30 though. :D

I'm still debating. It's going against my rules of only collecting posters from shows I've been to..
If either of you still wants a Seasick Steve poster but doesn't want to spend money on it I got an extra due to a packaging error. When I emailed to let them know and offered to ship the extra back they said to just keep it. I was thinking about giving it to someone as a Christmas gift but I would also consider trading it to a swirler for something.
Meg USB?
HUSTLE AND CUSS
TwinkleLights
Little Cream Soda

Post by TwinkleLights »

Sorry Nick, but I'll pass on the USB. I'd take it just for the files if I didn't already have Icky Thump on my iTunes, but I do.

Would prefer to trade extra SSS poster for a record (I don't have De Stijl in any format at all yet) or picks & a patch or maybe another poster... basicly just something that's less likely to get lost in my desk drawer than a USB.

(probably best to PM from here on out... I'm not trying to take this thread off topic, sorry. Only replied here because of what orangeshoeskid & arewhyehen were saying.)
nickboat
Little Ghost

Post by nickboat »

TwinkleLights wrote:Sorry Nick, but I'll pass on the USB. I'd take it just for the files if I didn't already have Icky Thump on my iTunes, but I do.

Would prefer to trade extra SSS poster for a record (I don't have De Stijl in any format at all yet) or picks & a patch or maybe another poster... basicly just something that's less likely to get lost in my desk drawer than a USB.

(probably best to PM from here on out... I'm not trying to take this thread off topic, sorry. Only replied here because of what orangeshoeskid & arewhyehen were saying.)

cool cool... no problem. Just ordered the new patches and 45 adapters they have online now... some guitar picks too ;)

hope you find something cool!!!
HUSTLE AND CUSS
TwinkleLights
Little Cream Soda

Post by TwinkleLights »

Last edited by TwinkleLights on Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AJ123
Little Ghost

Post by AJ123 »

TMR picks came in a smaller case than expected. Still my new favorite picks
AJ123
Little Ghost

Post by AJ123 »

Holy crap!!!
New White Stripes bundles in TMR store. I hope these are not limited to just Black friday.
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

They are really cleaning house down there.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
AJ123
Little Ghost

Post by AJ123 »

I hope that WS 45 box will be available by itself
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Post by candycaneboy03 »

AJ123 wrote:I hope that WS 45 box will be available by itself
if my memory serves me correctly, i believe (when they first announced the WS merch set) they did mention that the 45 box would *eventually* be available on its own......
"Love, Peace And Hair Grease"
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

candycaneboy03 wrote:
AJ123 wrote:I hope that WS 45 box will be available by itself
if my memory serves me correctly, i believe (when they first announced the WS merch set) they did mention that the 45 box would *eventually* be available on its own......
It already was earlier this year for awhile :D
Jamie
Little Ghost

Post by Jamie »

Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

At least no one has to dive in a dumpster for tokens now.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
AJ123
Little Ghost

Post by AJ123 »

Why did I need a bag of 6 TMR tokens again? :lol: