New stuff at the TMR.com store

Your Turntable's Not Dead
mojoryan
Little People

Re: New stuff at the TMR.com store

Post by mojoryan »

Jamie wrote:This just happened.

Major Mojo...love it. ;)

EDIT- No user fee necessary for borrowing the moniker, guys (talkin' to the "Bens" here); however, if ya wanted to throw a Conan or Amy tri my way, I certainly won't refuse it. 8-)
"I might not be perfect but I'm me to the bone"~ Seasick Steve
...words to live by.
"This steepen guy grinds my gears."~stl_ben
imo, it's all a result of the modern record collectors association with commodity fetishism~dcmak5
BrooklynKyle
Little Bird

Post by BrooklynKyle »

I'm an idiot...totally "deer in the headlight"ed it when I saw this come up on the site...happened to be browsing then and I went back a few times and it was still available and then when I decided to pull the trigger it was gone.
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

Maybe it is a new thing on tmr.com store.
A new offer every Monday perhaps.
Isn't the physical store major mojo a weekly deal?
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
mojoryan
Little People

Post by mojoryan »

trickster wrote:Maybe it is a new thing on tmr.com store.
A new offer every Monday perhaps.
Isn't the physical store major mojo a weekly deal?
I think you're thinking of the "cursed record."
"I might not be perfect but I'm me to the bone"~ Seasick Steve
...words to live by.
"This steepen guy grinds my gears."~stl_ben
imo, it's all a result of the modern record collectors association with commodity fetishism~dcmak5
Jamie
Little Ghost

Post by Jamie »

Am I still the only known buyer? Seems odd to make a full listing and product image for one. Anyway, the shipping notice for this just came through, twice, with two tracking numbers. Hoping they've just split the order and not accidentally sent two.
getbehindmejack
Little Acorn

Post by getbehindmejack »

Wow! Wish they had put a link on the vault to give us a shot...but still, that's awesome! What a great deal, I hope they put more stuff like that up. It continues to make me wonder though...how many extras of all this stuff do they have? hmmmm! :lol:
AJ123
Little Ghost

Post by AJ123 »

I see they put up a wishlist option
AJ123
Little Ghost

Post by AJ123 »

My cuber monday order arrived today looked like this. :o
I lost so much faith in the usps. They said they opened it because the address was not legible. WTF it was on a printed piece of paper.
My Jack usb was severly scratched and the magnet was missing. I'm kind of in shock that my experience was this bad
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

AJ123 wrote:My cuber monday order arrived today looked like this. :o
I lost so much faith in the usps. They said they opened it because the address was not legible. WTF it was on a printed piece of paper.
My Jack usb was severly scratched and the magnet was missing. I'm kind of in shock that my experience was this bad
This is the wrong thread, but damn . that is terrible.
AJ123
Little Ghost

Post by AJ123 »

arewhyehen wrote:
AJ123 wrote:My cuber monday order arrived today looked like this. :o
This is the wrong thread, but damn . that is terrible.
I just realized this the the wrong thread. Still kinda in shock that usps could manage to send the package through hell and back in a week.

TMR should take care of me though.
You can't see it in the picture but whoever stole my magnet and scratched off Jacks face wrote "Package OK to deliver"(after he was done stealing its contents)
Jamie
Little Ghost

Post by Jamie »

Not the TMR website, but this thread is good enough. The USB set is being sold today only for a rather ridiculous £33 here: http://myplay.me/yvr

Thought people may be interested if they didn't get the free ones, plus it looks like these also come with the red tins. I wonder why these aren't being sold on TMR.com, they seem pretty desperate to shift them.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Jamie wrote:Not the TMR website, but this thread is good enough. The USB set is being sold today only for a rather ridiculous £33 here: http://myplay.me/yvr

Thought people may be interested if they didn't get the free ones, plus it looks like these also come with the red tins. I wonder why these aren't being sold on TMR.com, they seem pretty desperate to shift them.
Because now they are "harder to come by" and a free incentive to boost their sales. They weren't sought after while they were for sale on the stripes store but all of a sudden they are unavailable and FREE (people love that word) with purchases for certain occasions. It's all about the sales my friend. TMR is great at boosting sales in strange ways. People respond to free stuff, so when they are making a purchase they are more willing to spend more and make bigger purchases.
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

Not a new item to buy and I dont know if you guys knew but I got a reply form sales@tmr and they told me they use the new vault mailers on all 12" orders.
I haven't ordered a 12" for a long time so I had no idea.

That's good news.
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Post by runofthemill »

trickster wrote:Not a new item to buy and I dont know if you guys knew but I got a reply form sales@tmr and they told me they use the new vault mailers on all 12" orders.
I haven't ordered a 12" for a long time so I had no idea.

That's good news.
Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised to see my inverted bolt show up in the new mailer.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Does anyone else find it funny that the Novelty coins are out of stock if you just want to order a bag of 3, but you can still order bags of 6 and 10?? Someone should tell them if they split up larger bags, they can make bags of 3 again :lol: