any juggalos out there?

Your Turntable's Not Dead
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Re: any juggalos out there?

Post by Kali Durga »

Haha! I had not noticed until today that Third Man posted the link to the Guardian article on their news page :lol:
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

Post by theeradicaleclectic »

love_islander wrote:
theeradicaleclectic wrote:my thoughts on this center around the basic understanding of what makes a juggalo part of the 'fam'

its not like TMR is some loose knit association of carni's that go around throwing up gang signs or hosting jello wrestling contests
I guess in the end (without listening to the actual single - the only thing that TMR advocating by that single was tossing the salad
yeah or possibly licking the icing wherever one might find it in this case... i hear nutella is the going craze :lol:
The clock in the kitchen says 2:55..... And the clock in the kitchen is slow
tanzaib
Little Ghost

Post by tanzaib »

<tanzaib> any news on vault 26
<Jack White> @tanzaib cass corridor looming large in all of our lives around here
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Interview: Violent J on the FBI, Odd Future, and why he pulls more hotties than we do-- http://thephoenix.com/Boston/music/1315 ... ure-and-w/
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
mvickers03
Little Ghost

Post by mvickers03 »

Great news for all you ICP fans out there

"Insane Clown Posse launch their own version of Facebook Rap duo have set up 'Juggalobook.com' for their army of loyal fans"

Source

http://www.nme.com/news/insane-clown-posse/62420
I'm bored, I'm the chairman of the board.
3quid
Little Acorn

Post by 3quid »

Am I the only one planning on going to the gathering of juggalos this year?
dmdv1
Little Ghost

Post by dmdv1 »

3quid wrote:Am I the only one planning on going to the gathering of juggalos this year?
Yes. Yes you are
Never trust a hippy
3quid
Little Acorn

Post by 3quid »

dmdv1 wrote:
3quid wrote:Am I the only one planning on going to the gathering of juggalos this year?
Yes. Yes you are
It's all about the Juggalo Championship Wrestling.
hsp88
Little Ghost

Post by hsp88 »

i know there are some closet juggalos here

i personally will be as far away from this festival as i can humanly get
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Post by dylnfan »

I'm confident it won't top the 10th Anniversary Festival...

http://www.hulu.com/watch/113213
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo
cheeseprocedure
Little Acorn

Post by cheeseprocedure »

So heres the deal... I used to be into ICP back in the late 90s and I still have some stuff that has just been sitting in totes that I wouldnt mind seeing go to a new home that appreciated it. Im not really wanting to itemize out everything unless there is someone interested so If you would like to trade/buy all or some of it PM me... I know its mainly older stuff and one of the rarest things is this all black cd... I messages a website that had all their albums archived a couple years ago and they said it was a single given out at the hallowicked 98 show and they had never actually seen one before and wanted pics to go along with their discription. I searched the net for a few minutes before posting and I cant seem to find them again to find their info. I also have an original x-mas 94 album with the bloody santa on the cover too but Im not sure if there is a way to tell it apart from the re-release. PM me if you would want to work something out!
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

ICP to play the Ryman-- http://www.nashvillescene.com/nashville ... man-may-24

This is gonna be good ;)
mangry
Little Ghost

Post by mangry »

:lol:
Hyperbole used for effect!
dmdv1
Little Ghost

Post by dmdv1 »

Best April Fools this year
Never trust a hippy