any juggalos out there?

Your Turntable's Not Dead
elduderino
Little Ghost

Re: any juggalos out there?

Post by elduderino »

Maldoror17 wrote:
Kali Durga wrote:But is he attracting them, or is this just a one-off thing that folks'll forget about before long?
I feel like the initial reaction was overblown and it has already tailed off this thread almost died it didn't get much attention after Sept. 4th.

It's just another Blue Series except its about Clowns and A** Lickin.
yes, but what has been seen, can't be unseen. (or unheard. either way)
he is everything i hate...
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Just cram your ears and eyes with stuff like the Racs at ACL until all memory of juggalos and Mozart's ass have no room to be anything but shriveled little husks down in a deep, dark, barely visited little corner of your brain.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Post by dylnfan »

Kali Durga wrote:Just cram your ears and eyes with stuff like the Racs at ACL until all memory of juggalos and Mozart's ass have no room to be anything but shriveled little husks down in a deep, dark, barely visited little corner of your brain.
Too much other stuff crammed in that corner...might not be enough room. :-(
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo
greginchains
Little Ghost

Post by greginchains »

I guess I'll start here before going with another FS thread in the merch stand. I've gotten myself into a short term monetary pickle and it seems like selling the ICP tri is better than parting with any other TMR vinyl at the moment. Looking for $75 shipped in the US, $82 shipped anywhere else. Paypal gift only, but no worries, I'm good for it. PM if interested, thanks, G(uggalo) :lol:
Last edited by greginchains on Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I only wanted to be good enough, but I'm not.
BluefordT
Little Ghost

Post by BluefordT »

greginchains wrote:I guess I'll start here before going with another FS thread in the merch stand. I've gotten myself into a short term monetary pickle and it seems like selling the ICP tri is better than parting with any other TMR vinyl at the moment. Looking for $70 shipped in the US, $78 shipped anywhere else. Paypal gift only, but no worries, I'm good for it. PM if interested, thanks, G(uggalo) :lol:
I am just merely showing that there is alot of accessories you can obtain to go with this great looking record

[ebay]290616097292[/ebay]
[ebay]120774935518[/ebay]
[ebay]220634864190[/ebay]
[ebay]260866449327[/ebay]
"No saddly I didn't have enough money from flipping to pay for the car..."
StLBen:Stiben(Elitist Hipster Tool Person)
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

some just want a hug

rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

LOL!
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
BluefordT
Little Ghost

Post by BluefordT »

love_islander wrote:some just want a hug

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Where all the Jackalo's at?
"No saddly I didn't have enough money from flipping to pay for the car..."
StLBen:Stiben(Elitist Hipster Tool Person)
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

BluefordT wrote:
love_islander wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aren't we right here?
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

Post by theeradicaleclectic »

BluefordT wrote:
love_islander wrote:some just want a hug

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i gotta say that you nailed it with that one but i would call us the 'Jack'ellos because we seem to be a chatty bunch really

as for that lamebook dialogue ... its missing the buggalo people also

ps...i love having paid days off work
The clock in the kitchen says 2:55..... And the clock in the kitchen is slow
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

theeradicaleclectic wrote:
ps...i love having paid days off work
It's even better when your work site doesn't block whiteswirl
hawke000

Post by hawke000 »

Love the fact the single on the back says, "Written by W.Mozart, Violent J & Shaggy 2 Dope"

awesome.
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

hawke000 wrote:Love the fact the single on the back says, "Written by W.Mozart, Violent J & Shaggy 2 Dope"

awesome.
do all of your singles say that?
HonestJohn
Little Bird

Post by HonestJohn »

According to a new FBI report on gang activity, they consider Juggalos as dangerous as gangs such as the Bloods, Crips, and Aryan Brotherhood: http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2011/10 ... own-posse/
Really J. Edgar?!

More interesting is a Wired profile of ICP referred to in the above article: http://www.wired.com/magazine/2010/11/ff_icp/. I'm not a fan of the product, but you have to admire their DIY business approach. Reminds me of another DIY label we've come to know and love.
Moller72
Little Ghost

Post by Moller72 »

HonestJohn wrote:According to a new FBI report on gang activity, they consider Juggalos as dangerous as gangs such as the Bloods, Crips, and Aryan Brotherhood: http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2011/10 ... own-posse/
Really J. Edgar?!

More interesting is a Wired profile of ICP referred to in the above article: http://www.wired.com/magazine/2010/11/ff_icp/. I'm not a fan of the product, but you have to admire their DIY business approach. Reminds me of another DIY label we've come to know and love.
One in my city recently cut a girl to pieces and put her in a duffel bag.