any juggalos out there?

Your Turntable's Not Dead
Arran_Ramone
Little Cream Soda

Re: any juggalos out there?

Post by Arran_Ramone »

rsimms3 wrote:
Pakedge wrote:I am not a fan of ICP, but some people are getting severely upset over this on the TMR facebook page. Someone even asked if they could get a refund on their Raconteurs ticket. :?
WHAT? Now you're just troooolling......
Nope, people are going NUTS!
Some people's reactions are priceless.
mirrorboxer
Little Cream Soda

Post by mirrorboxer »

This get a big WTF from me. It's not my label, but from a business view this release should make Jack quite a bit of money. It's a decent size fan base already unlike most of the other artists seeing a TMR release. Maybe if nothing else, this is just throwing a bone to Detroit...but this may fall under "WWJD? only Jack knows"
hawke000

Post by hawke000 »

I guess I'm the only one people can unload these tris on? I'll buy multiple ones nashvillians if i get a bulk deal.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

hawke000 wrote:I guess I'm the only one people can unload these tris on? I'll buy multiple ones nashvillians if i get a bulk deal.
Ahem, re-read the announcement.....
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
hawke000

Post by hawke000 »

rsimms3 wrote:
hawke000 wrote:I guess I'm the only one people can unload these tris on? I'll buy multiple ones nashvillians if i get a bulk deal.
Ahem, re-read the announcement.....

I can't help myself... TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO...

that will be all.
greginchains
Little Ghost

Post by greginchains »

I'm gonna camp out for the RRS in Michigan to ensure I get one of these bad boys! Lowest cost tri to date on the secondary market is on its way.
I only wanted to be good enough, but I'm not.
hawke000

Post by hawke000 »

greginchains wrote:I'm gonna camp out for the RRS in Michigan to ensure I get one of these bad boys! Lowest cost tri to date on the secondary market is on its way.
I'll give you some faygo if you get a second one.
HappyDad
Little Ghost

Post by HappyDad »

I never heard about juggalos before but I found that 7" funny. I mean, that's just a joke, Jack is having fun. I'd rather have that than 7"s like Smoke Fairies where artist just put their voice on a typical Jack solo ...

But that's surely because I'm french ...
The french White Stripes | Third Mand Records | Raconteurs | Dead Weather board : Join the French Fun
--> JUST HERE
seventhson
Little Bird

Post by seventhson »

rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

mirrorboxer wrote:This get a big WTF from me. It's not my label, but from a business view this release should make Jack quite a bit of money. It's a decent size fan base already unlike most of the other artists seeing a TMR release. Maybe if nothing else, this is just throwing a bone to Detroit...but this may fall under "WWJD? only Jack knows"
No doubt it will probably be his most sought after release (Even more than the Colbert)...but I think he's definitely taking a hit to his rep on this one. I mean a woman doing different accents and and old guy doing livestock auctions is one thing, but ICP...that's tough to swallow.
Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

rival wrote:
mirrorboxer wrote:... but ICP...that's tough to swallow.
We always have the option to spit instead.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

greginchains wrote:I'm gonna camp out for the RRS in Michigan to ensure I get one of these bad boys! Lowest cost tri to date on the secondary market is on its way.
Most popular band yet to have a blue series...why would you think it would be the lowest cost tri???
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
BluefordT
Little Ghost

Post by BluefordT »

Stl_ben wrote:
Most popular band yet to have a blue series...why would you think it would be the lowest cost tri???
EYE dunno, EYE know im not buying one unless it's free. :lol:
"No saddly I didn't have enough money from flipping to pay for the car..."
StLBen:Stiben(Elitist Hipster Tool Person)
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

BluefordT wrote:
Stl_ben wrote:
You are buying a free one?...Im confused...
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
BluefordT
Little Ghost

Post by BluefordT »

Stl_ben wrote:
BluefordT wrote:
Stl_ben wrote:
You are buying a free one?...Im confused...
EYE see what u did there!
"No saddly I didn't have enough money from flipping to pay for the car..."
StLBen:Stiben(Elitist Hipster Tool Person)