Lanie Lane blue series coming in August

Your Turntable's Not Dead
toph1962
Little Bird

Re: Lanie Lane blue series coming in August

Post by toph1962 »

Ordered! Here's to another round of Tri-Color Lottery!
fletchbridge
Little Bird

Post by fletchbridge »

there was alot more than 7 vaulters at the enmore ,some of us were hiding in the shadows. does anyone have a clue which record store is getting them.redeye records?
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

fletchbridge wrote:there was alot more than 7 vaulters at the enmore ,some of us were hiding in the shadows. does anyone have a clue which record store is getting them.redeye records?
I should say there were only 7 or so that got in for early entry - which shadows were you and all the other vaulters hiding in? No info yet aside from the fact they are behind schedule
jamesmonzon1
Little Acorn

Post by jamesmonzon1 »

Finally won my first lotto order! Anyone else get one yet?
"There's nothing as reverential as putting on a vinyl album and manually flipping it. You can't fast-forward. You can't pause. More than likely, you are going to let the whole thing play."-Jack White III
Moller72
Little Ghost

Post by Moller72 »

jamesmonzon1 wrote:Finally won my first lotto order! Anyone else get one yet?
Got the record but no tri.
crimpies
Little Acorn

Post by crimpies »

jamesmonzon1
Little Acorn

Post by jamesmonzon1 »

Runout Etchings for those that want to know-
TMR-108-BA THE SOUNDS WILL IMPALE YA
TMR-108-AB STRAIGHT FROM AUSTRALIA
"There's nothing as reverential as putting on a vinyl album and manually flipping it. You can't fast-forward. You can't pause. More than likely, you are going to let the whole thing play."-Jack White III
crimpies
Little Acorn

Post by crimpies »

LANIE LANE TRI-COLORS
September 02 2011

“LANIE LANE’S RECORD BAR” TO SELL 100 LIMITED EDITION TRI-COLOUR “AIN’T HUNGRY” SINGLES AT STERLING BARBER – 7.00pm, FRIDAY 9TH SEPTEMBER

For those not paying attention earlier, Sydney songbird Lanie Lane recently recorded a seven inch single with Mr. Jack White. The results are in, and they are superb, in the form of the fuzz bass stomper “Ain’t Hungry” and the lovers’ lament “My Man”. They’re first class. You can check the new video out below.

We'll be doing something special with the Tri-Colors for this one and we'll let Lanie's press release, quoted at length below tell you the whole story. Enjoy Sydney Australia!

The forward-thinking people at Third Man always press a limited edition of 100 tri-colour vinyl copies of every release. You heard that right – they colour it not once, not twice, but thrice. These delectable collectables are then shipped to the artist’s hometown for sale, and always sell out immediately.

To celebrate the arrival of these 100 rare cultural artifacts into Sydney Cove, Lanie Lane will be setting up her very own temporary record bar at Sterling Hairdressing Parlour & Barber Shop in Surry Hills at 7.00pm on Friday the 9th of September. Here, within the magnificent surrounds of Sydney’s finest hairdressing parlour and barber, Lanie will personally sell, sign and play a set for 100 lucky shoppers. The fabulous environment at Sterling make perfect sense for this event, not simply because it is so very fabulous, but it also happens to be where Lanie gets her hair done.

The only way to get your hands on one of these triple-hued beauties is to be at Lanie Lane’s Record Bar at Sterling Hairdressing Parlour & Barber on September 9th, as once they’re gone, that’s it.

“I’m doing my hair that night” is clearly not an acceptable excuse.

LANIE LANE’S RECORD BAR @ STERLING HAIRDRESSING PARLOUR & BARBER

SHOP 3, 29 BRISBANE ST, SURRY HILLS

7.00PM FRIDAY 9TH SEPTEMBER
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

Sweet! you going?
I Ate The Walrus
Little Cream Soda

Post by I Ate The Walrus »

i'll be dere, might get my hair done as well
crimpies
Little Acorn

Post by crimpies »

Wrong city. Hopefully a few will end up on eBay - at least this time I won't get raped on shipping!
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

trust me to have 4 days without internet access prior to this... when born to hate people from the state of NSW its hard to find "friends" there to help you out though
fletchbridge
Little Bird

Post by fletchbridge »

i always thought Perth and sydneysiders got on really well . the gig was really good meet some nice fellow vaulters . there was some tri's left over so my guess if Lanie plays near you hopefully she may have some. good turn out for such a miserable night .around 50 so people
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

fletchbridge wrote:i always thought Perth and sydneysiders got on really well . the gig was really good meet some nice fellow vaulters . there was some tri's left over so my guess if Lanie plays near you hopefully she may have some. good turn out for such a miserable night .around 50 so people
I was born a QLDer...

Good to hear it was a nice night. Do you have any photos from the night?
fletchbridge
Little Bird

Post by fletchbridge »

no but there was a few keen photographers around