Loretta Lynn - Van Lear Rose (TMR vinyl release)

Your Turntable's Not Dead
Aquamarine
Little Ghost

Re: Loretta Lynn - Van Lear Rose (TMR vinyl release)

Post by Aquamarine »

Congrats, winners! I'm glad the dress-free dude didn't win. Good point about how will TMR know it's you, though--maybe they'll ask for your Vault name and check it against your e-mail addy or something? Or maybe nobody will be bright enough to think of doing anything nefarious.
Hamptonio
Little Ghost

Post by Hamptonio »

i got the beautiful blue LP yesterday in the mail, which means they overnighted it to me. so very cool.
third man is boss.
<JackWhite> Hamptonio: yes, and tell the lovely wife that i really love the pot pie recipe. i can't get enough LOL! anyway, let me know when you get that package of test pressings i sent you.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Hamptonio wrote:i got the beautiful blue LP yesterday in the mail, which means they overnighted it to me. so very cool.
third man is boss.
Or they're stalking you.....hiding in the bushes with a BAG OF BLUE RECORDS ready to pounce.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
Hamptonio
Little Ghost

Post by Hamptonio »

rsimms3 wrote:
Hamptonio wrote:i got the beautiful blue LP yesterday in the mail, which means they overnighted it to me. so very cool.
third man is boss.
Or they're stalking you.....hiding in the bushes with a BAG OF BLUE RECORDS ready to pounce.
i've been swanked.
<JackWhite> Hamptonio: yes, and tell the lovely wife that i really love the pot pie recipe. i can't get enough LOL! anyway, let me know when you get that package of test pressings i sent you.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Hamptonio wrote:
rsimms3 wrote:
third man is boss.
i've been swanked.

....and you loved it.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
redsox401
Little Acorn

Post by redsox401 »

hmmmm mine might be in then. Looks like a late night skype date with the wife and a blue rose is in my future!!
third man is boss.
Hi
roxxan23
Little Cream Soda

Post by roxxan23 »

Has anyone been able to order this with regular shipping? I'm trying to order another copy (because I'm wishful thinking about getting a Blue Rose version) and it only gives me the $5.35 priority shipping option. Did they do away with the parcel post option?
redsox401
Little Acorn

Post by redsox401 »

ATTN: HAMPTONIO

I just found a facebook message from Swank:

Benjamin Swank

Hi Robert,
Would you be ok with us posting your winning pic on the regular Third Man website? We want to post all three winners and need your kind permission.
Cheers,
Ben

IT WAS UNDER "MESSAGES--->OTHER"

ITS BEEN THERE SINCE THE 15TH, HARD TO NOTICE JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE YOU'VE SEEN IT.
Hi
achouza
Little Ghost

Post by achouza »

hey guys,
i need some help, the dufus who I bought a blue VLR from shipped the record in a dinky cushion mailer. Obviously the record sleeve is no longer mint...

my question is if the blue VLR has a different sleeve than the standard black VLR??

so if i just swap my mint record cover for this one am I ok or is there some other mark or special thing on the blue record cover?

thanks
<<<< Ahuevooo! >>>>
nesguys
Little Acorn

Post by nesguys »

achouza wrote:hey guys,
i need some help, the dufus who I bought a blue VLR from shipped the record in a dinky cushion mailer. Obviously the record sleeve is no longer mint...

my question is if the blue VLR has a different sleeve than the standard black VLR??

so if i just swap my mint record cover for this one am I ok or is there some other mark or special thing on the blue record cover?

thanks
I didn't notice anything different on mine. I'll check when I get home but I think you're good to go.
redsox401
Little Acorn

Post by redsox401 »

achouza wrote:hey guys,

thanks
Sorry i STILL haven’t seen mine. Just to put it in perspective i still haven’t seen my vault 7 release.
Hi
Moller72
Little Ghost

Post by Moller72 »

No difference just the vinyl.
JWhiteIII
Little Acorn

Post by JWhiteIII »

Third Man's Facebook page says that Grimey's will be raffling off a Blue Rose this Saturday! Tickets are $1 each, and the winner will be announced at 4:30.
Across the Rio Grand-e-o.....
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

Post by theeradicaleclectic »

Just picked up an old promotional copy of a Loretta 7" ... picked up about 30 or so featuring lots of different artists and labels in pretty good condition
The clock in the kitchen says 2:55..... And the clock in the kitchen is slow
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

“We’re more about having fun. I don’t really care about lyrics, honestly. Its rock n’ roll, ya’ know.” - JEFF the Brotherhood
Facebook / FT/ISO / ExpressoBeans Collection / Google+