THREE NEW THIRD MAN RELEASES

Your Turntable's Not Dead
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Re: THREE NEW THIRD MAN RELEASES

Post by kevron6 »

So what is the over under on the Jack White tri-color? My guess is a grand at least. I will not be able to go and to be honest will be kind of happy to avoid the circus that will be there. I have to be back at work so without a doubt I will miss this one. I wish they would up the run of the tri-colors to 500 it would drive the price pretty far down much like the Horehound release.
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
Kaber
Little People

n/a

Post by Kaber »

n/a
Last edited by Kaber on Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

Yep still great deals going on with the preorders. Best of luck to all the non Nashville folks hopefully some members get some tricolors thrown in.
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

kevron6 wrote:Yep still great deals going on with the preorders. Best of luck to all the non Nashville folks hopefully some members get some tricolors thrown in.
Amen to that
I hope they throw only 1 tricolor in random bundles so that 150 people end up with one
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

Can we start new threads each time there is a release? it makes it easier :) There isn't enough discussion here to have it be a factor yet but I know on the LR when there is just one thread on something, like the Kung Fu sales, I often miss things because I figure the discussion is just on old merch so I don't bother to read it...

That being said I'm excited for the Sartain and JW releases but have low hopes for "Transit"... we'll see I guess, they must have something to get a TMR release though..
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Post by candycaneboy03 »

i wonder if buying the three 7"'s separately would increase the chances of getting a tri-color? hhhmmm..

but either way, i'll sleep on ordering the tri-pack....$15 for 3 45's INCLUDING shipping....it's hard to pass up...even solely on how good the price is.
"Love, Peace And Hair Grease"
Kaber
Little People

n/a

Post by Kaber »

n/a
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

Kaber wrote: Not sure how they will fit four 7s into the
record boxes they use.
Will be a tight squeeze.
I was thinking you are getting a tricolor version INSTEAD of the black vinyl one
But what you suggest is possible too
Jamie
Little Ghost

Post by Jamie »

"We will sell 100 Tri-Color versions of these singles in our Nashville shop at 623 7th Avenue South. Beginning August 11th (12 noon Central Time) we will unveil one single per-day in their numerical order (ie, TMR 11, 12, 13). Dan Sartain will be released the 11th, Transit on the 12th, and Jack White on the 13th. These will be sold one per customer/family."

A double whammy of awesome from TMR there. Not only are they trying to put off chancers by making them come down three times in three days, but they've also now specified one per family to stop people bringing an entourage and clearing them out.
Kaber
Little People

n/a

Post by Kaber »

n/a
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

Yeah pretty good idea but now everyon will just show up Thursday does not matter to me though still cannot go because of work. I still wish they would up the run to 500 tricolors and do half internet half instore it would easily cut the price in half at least.
Kaber
Little People

n/a

Post by Kaber »

n/a
Last edited by Kaber on Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

Huh? No I just do not feel like taking off work and standing in line for two hours everytime a tricolor is released. That sounds petty and most would love to have the chance but it just makes for a long day and it is a circus on release day.
Kaber
Little People

n/a

Post by Kaber »

n/a
Last edited by Kaber on Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

kevron6 wrote:Huh? No I just do not feel like taking off work and standing in line for two hours everytime a tricolor is released. That sounds petty and most would love to have the chance but it just makes for a long day and it is a circus on release day.
I know what you are talking about but you should at least go the 13th
Its the 1st Jack solo release and its on tricolor :shock:
You dont wanna regret it, do you?