Contacting Third Man

Your Turntable's Not Dead
trickster
Greek Mod

Contacting Third Man

Post by trickster »

CONTACTING THIRD MAN posted by Ben S at 12:12PM

We've set up a dedicated Third Man Vault email address for you guys. Questions about your subscription, package, log in details, address changes, t shirt sizes, etc can all go to this address and we'll have a helpful person checking them daily to get back to you as quickly as possible. Now you no longer have to post "Where's my package" in the comments section. You can simply email us! Isn't that terrific?

I'm sure there's some confusion out there on whom to email about what. So I'll break it down for you. Feel free to share this to other members:

vault@thirdmanrecords.com - Use this for Vault Platinum package questions, address changes, and anything Vault related

sales@thirdmanrecords.com - Use this email for shipping and order questions that are NOT Vault related

inquiries@thirdmanrecords.com - Use this for any question not covered by the above two email addresses

I hope this is helpful for everybody. Using these email address properly will help us help you faster and more effectively.
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Re: Contacting Third Man

Post by arewhyehen »

Does anyone know the TMR store hours in Nashville? I'm making the 12hour drive from Canada and hopefully will catch TMR on the way down through Nashville if they are open late enough. This will be a Friday so I could catch it Friday night or Satruday morning.
Thanks for any help

-arewhyehen
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

10-6 last I heard
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Stl_ben wrote:10-6 last I heard
Yep, Sunday 1-4.

http://thirdmanrecords.com/about/
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

rsimms3 wrote:
Yep, Sunday 1-4.

Thanks. I Missed that on the site when I took a quick glance. Hopefully I get something awesome/limited for making a 11 hour drive haha. This is my first time going. What can I expect?
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

arewhyehen wrote:
rsimms3 wrote:
Yep, Sunday 1-4.

Thanks. I Missed that on the site when I took a quick glance. Hopefully I get something awesome/limited for making a 11 hour drive haha. This is my first time going. What can I expect?
Probably to be disappointed after an 11 hour drive. Last time I was there they didn't have much in terms of merch outside of the regular records and some T-Shirts. The display cases were pretty bare and they didn't even have 1" buttons. Not sure what the current state of things are, I'm sure one of the regulars could give you a better idea of what to expect. I would recommend the URP tour, but sounds like you will be there too late for that seeing that it's offered at 11am local time in Fridays.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

rsimms3 wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:
rsimms3 wrote:
Yep, Sunday 1-4.

Probably to be disappointed after an 11 hour drive. Last time I was there they didn't have much in terms of merch outside of the regular records and some T-Shirts. The display cases were pretty bare and they didn't even have 1" buttons. Not sure what the current state of things are, I'm sure one of the regulars could give you a better idea of what to expect. I would recommend the URP tour, but sounds like you will be there too late for that seeing that it's offered at 11am local time in Fridays.
That doesn't sound too promising for me haha. Anyone Else have any Thoughts?
igotthesilver
Little Bird

Post by igotthesilver »

It is quite a small store too. You might have to wait in line. I was there there Sept 17th and the cases had some cool stuff in it. I saw some of the 1" buttons , they had Racs, WS, and ThridMan. They were also selling some ltd ed. Job Jones smaller panels, and maybe they will have the Jo McCaughey photography prints up for sale as well? Nashville in general will be worth the trip. Message me if you want some spots to visit while you are there.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Arrived at TMR from Canada at 5:30am. What a sketch place at that hour lol. Saw a guy walking out of the parking lot with his eye bulging out of his head..and no teeth.
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

What on earth are you doing at TMR at 5:30am when it's not a release or event day?
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

arewhyehen wrote:Arrived at TMR from Canada at 5:30am. What a sketch place at that hour lol. Saw a guy walking out of the parking lot with his eye bulging out of his head..and no teeth.
Sorry, was out for an early walk. Won't happen again.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

rsimms3 wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:Arrived at TMR from Canada at 5:30am. What a sketch place at that hour lol. Saw a guy walking out of the parking lot with his eye bulging out of his head..and no teeth.
Hahahahha it's all goooood

The store was very small. I was expecting small but not that small. We got there early (about 9am when we went back) but they let us in as we were just passing by quickly. They were all sooo soooo nice. There were three very cute ladies and Ben Blackwell. We talked for a good 45mins or so and then I spent a small fortune hahaha. Overall I think it was such a great experience and I'm already excited to go back again. I can't believe they were so nice to do that for us and I really appreciate it. What a great bunch.

Thanks TMR

Ryan
hsp88
Little Ghost

Post by hsp88 »

arewhyehen wrote:
rsimms3 wrote:
Hahahahha it's all goooood

The store was very small. I was expecting small but not that small. We got there early (about 9am when we went back) but they let us in as we were just passing by quickly. They were all sooo soooo nice. There were three very cute ladies and Ben Blackwell. We talked for a good 45mins or so and then I spent a small fortune hahaha. Overall I think it was such a great experience and I'm already excited to go back again. I can't believe they were so nice to do that for us and I really appreciate it. What a great bunch.

Thanks TMR

Ryan
the first time i went i was to surprised at how small the store is, what they pack in is more than worth it though
notwdrums18
Little Acorn

Post by notwdrums18 »

Anybody have Blackwell's email address?
Force fed, forced meds 'til I drop dead
profsteenmarter
Little Acorn

Post by profsteenmarter »

notwdrums18 wrote:Anybody have Blackwell's email address?
Anyone?